• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
D
Local time
10:47 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You changed your username :p

How you been? And your sister as well? I'm assuming she's healed now.
    D
    Detective Calvin
    Right. My mom told me stories about how these things go from when she worked at Wal-Mart.
    Midorikawa
    Midorikawa
    Oh good then you already know what to expect.
    D
    Detective Calvin
    Yeah, we often play out possible customer service scenarios to prepare me, because my threshold for stupidity used to easily give way to the desire to blast someone so full of rock salt that they crap margaritas.
    Accents just form in certain parts. And they're nothing more than how things are said. For example: In the south a common occurrence is that words like pin and pen sound the same to them. And when they say it it comes out as pin pin. Or in some cases they stretch the words to pien. And basically combine them. With the brooklyn accent I saw coffee more like cawfee. Or Dog more like dawg. Someone from boston might say cah instead of car. And accents are constantly changing. I just took a history of english language class. So accents came up a bit in it. But language does not make up an accent.

And accents are constantly changing too.
    No one can truly understand an accent unless it's their accent. Why do you think the accents on TV and movies are so bad?
    I caught it right away. However please never call it brooklynese again. It's a Brooklyn accent :p

Ese is used for Asian languages.
    Well that's to be expected. I can't wait till my niece is that age...yet at the same time I can because I'll be old then.
    Tired. Finals week. Though once I manage to get myself to do them, I'll be good since all I'll have to worry about is work. You?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom