D
Local time
3:52 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not really. Like many things have set me off and a lot have been tiny nothings. Especially if I'm having a bad day.
    Totally going to ask that when I meet mine. I think I'm supposed to meet her Thursday. I'm actually a bit nervous because I've never gone to a therapist before.
    Maybe I should become one then. I seem to be good at that kind of thing...ironic that I have an appointment with one.
    Yeah. And it fits in well with RPs where most of the time, are one of the places gender doesn't matter.

Which you should totally read the book "An Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian" because the whole incident when he brings them up is hilarious.
    It is a nice day today. I'm spending it cooped up inside though. Too tired to do much because I spent the morning with grandpa in the hospital.
    Hopefully that'll help her be a bit happier because I know being cooped up can be quite annoying at times.
    Ouch. Maybe there is somewhere outside you can take her that's a sitting activity. Like the movies or just out to lunch to just get her out of the house for a bit.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom