D
Local time
4:01 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Maybe ask your mother if you can take her out regardless of her groundation. Might make you look better in her eyes.
    Sound like my brother except he's older. Being a girl definitely doesn't help. Trust me our emotions run high especially if stressed. Also PMS. So it might be a bit more difficult with her being in teen years and a girl. Have you tried being more like a friend than an authoritative figure? Like taking her out for some fun thjngs once in a while?
    I understand actually. Situations like that can leave someone to have to mature quite quick. And it's important to have a mother and father figure in your life. My father ditched me and my brothers and my stepfather became a better father than he ever was so my brothers and I got lucky in that's sense.
    Understatement.

Also good thing you're patching things up with your sister. Family is really important.
    Unfortunately these aren't like the real life teachers. So it could be either way. My teacher would, but others it could go either way.

Btw how you been?
    Yeah it's soemthing that's always annoyed me. I can understand insulting back when you're first insulted, or if you're fightjng with someone then you might insult them because you're hurt. But just insuring like that is wrong. Though lyrebird is often like that. Also apparently defending yourself is bad in this RP. I'm waiting for a guy to piss off Shokoba because he'll pull a Camille and try to fight except no one will e able to hold him back.
    Ah I know that feeling of touchy things in RP. Sorry you have to go through that.

Well I'm willing to help, and I feel like Shikoba and your twins will be friends at this rate.
    Yeah and not just them. If Luna had spoken up then probably her too since she had a sheltered past as well. Most of the insulting is being done by people with multiple characters. It's kind of messed up actually.
    Yeah they're a blast man. I'm planning to go to one in Little Rock (about an hour away from where I live) for the first weekend in March.

Anyways, any thoughts on my presentation from the video?
    It was awesome. There's a link to a video of my panel in the blog entry I posted last night if it interests you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom