Recent content by Detective Calvin

1. D

It's been a long time! Trying to make a comeback! Name: Aleksandra "Alex" Chekhov Age: 18 Gender: Female Appearance: Alex is 5'4" with a toned and curved figure, and has lightly tanned skin from being outside a lot. She has short brown hair and hazel eyes, and generally wears light-colored...
  2. D

Bulbagarden Roleplaying Section Conversational thread

If I do restart it, it'll be after I shake off some rust. I need to just join an rp and get the feel back.
  3. D

Thanks, it's good to be back. I missed the forums and people here.
  4. D

Hey everyone. It's been a long time. Time to look and see what RPs I can get into.
  5. D

Start Ups Gym Leader Academy

((Important post here, everyone.)) "I'm into grass-types," Sakura said, sounding a bit suppressed, looking out at sea until she heard the PA click on. "Attention all passengers, we will be arriving at Lilycove City soon. Please make sure you have all of your belongings with you when you...
  6. D

@Kirby4ever; Accepted, I like the uniqueness. Go ahead and jump right in.
  7. D

"I'm Sakura Kobayashi. It's nice to meet you," Sakura replied, shaking his hand hesitantly and a bit awkwardly. "Umm... What type are you going to specialize in?"
  8. D

"Maybe, but you won't always be so fortunate," Sakura pointed out, "You could break something if you're not careful, and you could have just then, or worse." She sipped her tea again, setting the cup down empty.
  9. D

Sakura looked up and smiled, giving a polite nod. "All is forgiven," She said, setting her cup down to give him her attention, "I just don't want to see someone get seriously hurt."
  10. D

Sakura took her time sipping her tea, then lowered it, looking a bit unsure. "Okay then," She murmured, then nodded and returned her attention to her delicious-smelling tea.
  11. D

Sakura looked sidelong at him for a moment, then sat back down and relaxed. "Okay... Please be more careful. You don't want to get hurt before we even arrive..." She replied, picking up her cup again. As she did, the wind picked up, spreading the aroma of her tea as she raised the cup to her...
  12. D

((@Qrow Branwen; I had stated that the students don't have their Pokemon yet.)) Sakura was in the middle of sipping her tea when Richard crashed near her, and was startled into almost choking, quickly spitting out the mouthful and coughing harshly for a moment. When she recovered, she set her...
  13. D

On a beautiful late summer day, a ferry moved through the crystal-clear waters of Hoenn, transporting students to Lilycove City's Gym Leader Academy. Out on the deck, next to a railing, Calvin sat and stared out at sea, appearing to be reciting numbers to himself with a bored look on his face...
  14. D

@Sunsette; Both accepted. I am preparing the start-up, but it's taking a bit longer than expected. Thank you for your patience.
  15. D

@SpatiallyRendering; Rotom doesn't count, nor do any Pokemon that don't evolve. Anyways, accepted. @Infinity Storm; That's not necessary for me, I know it's you. Thanks for asking.
Back
Top Bottom