• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
deuce
Local time
10:21 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry, I haven't gotten back to it and now B/W are out so. When I can get a copy of the Jolly one I can swap you for one of yours if you want. I would still like to do the other one at some point, but I will probably be distracted for now.
    That happened when I did Jirachi. I thought something was wrong, lol. Eventually a decent nature came around so I kept going. Truly a horrible process xD
    Heartgold...so at least it was relatively easy and a low frame. I don't know what else I'm going to do, I just had my heart set on this one first because I've been using a Jolly Celebi on PO lol.
    Oh okay then. You already have the three starters. I will just trade you the PALCITY Mew and Negaiboshi Jirachi then
    I can also offer chikorita with frenzy plant, cyndaquil with blast burn, and totodile with hydro cannon. These three starter pokemon have these special moves and these are absolutely LEGIT!

Are you interested?
    I will trade a PALCITY Mew and Negaiboshi Jirachi for your TRU pokemon.

The World10 Crobat is only lvl 30.
    WORLD10 Crobat's stats

HP: 92
    ATTACK: 54
    DEFENSE: 58
    SP. ATK: 47
    SP. DE: 61
    SPEED: 100

Quick to flee.
    I woukd like

TRU arceus, adamant 31/29/30/30/28/31
    TRU dragonite, mild 13/17/3/7/15/15