deuce
Local time
4:16 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah man, I'm not looking forward to it. I did my Mew maybe 10-15 times, didn't get anything useable. It's blocking one of my Celebis so I'm gonna have to get it done someday :<
    Yeah those are probably good bets. You'll have to pick your coverage moves, it won't be perfect. Shaymin has the same thing going on, although it is more likely to have a 3 attacks set.

I picked up my 5 Celebi's on the way home, but knowing how frustrating it's going to be to get the natures I want, I probably won't get started immediately :p
    I didn't realize the event started today, I thought it was next week. I'll probably swing by sometime soon to pick them up. I want a Jolly one, but other than that I'm not sure yet. I think HP Fire is worth it on the defensive sets for sure, probably fine on the offensive sets too but I don't have a lot of experience using Celebi.
    Hmm my Wifi is down right now. How long will you be around? I am expecting it to come back soonish.
    Oh, yeah I will be getting 5 Celebis. I'll probably be doing the same ones as you, but yeah we can try to coordinate some. The random nature thing is a pain though, we may come across the same natures first.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom