D
Local time
10:57 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OBJECTION!
    You are saying it all wrong!
    it'S OBJECTION!!!!!!
    And you can't use my catchphrase without my permission, or I will sue you. Consider this a warning.
    (My lawyer is Phoenix Wright. You would lose in a court battle to him!)
    Ruby was a good game...
    Darn GameCrazy made me trade Pearl, Rubey, and my GBA and 2 games for Emerald. Rip, right? I thought getting all 3 legendaries would be easy... *is pummeled by Kyogre*
    no, I haven't but my computer is being a bum right now
    I'll have it fixed soon though don't worry!
    Yeah, that album was awesome. I really liked how you put like, celebrities or real dudes with the Pokémon pictures, and I hate to say it, but even the Contestshipping pic was cute...

I also liked the Contestshipping pic someone posted last on your Shipping Pictures thread. (Geez, I hope I'm not going Contestshipper! X.X)

Tell me when you did your Advanceshipping pic. I'm sure it will be awesome!
    Hey, you know that album I made (the one with the Contestshipping picture)? I'll be making an Advanceshipping pic soon! <3 I promise, it'll be awesome. =)
    Don't worry about it ;D

PM stands for private message. It's the only way I can get you the sprite without posting in a thread. If you go to your User Control Panel, near the top of the page you'll see an option that says "Enable private messaging". If you check that and save changes, I'll be ablet to get you your sprite asap.
    Ah, of course *turns red* Well, I'm not going to be around so tell Moises I screwed up. Can I see the sprite?

Again, I'm going to sound dumb, but I forgot what PM stands for.
    Hey, Empoleonfrost. I was really bored so I made that Ice Blaziken sprite, so if you enable PM's I can send it to you. If you don't want it, that's cool, lol. It was a good way to get rid of my boredom ;D
    Oh, I'm not concerned about that one anymore. I read about 3 others and almost all made me cry.. *WWAAAAHHH!!!* Now you have another person who cried over "Childhood Memories". (Exept for "Could this be Love", I kind of spit up a little when I read that one) But no, I'm really not bothered by them, but like I said before, I didn't really like to read about the "extremes" of ContestShipping.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom