• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• four-legged pokemon is my favorite as well. It kinda is scary to me, the pokemon with two feet like Infernape. Any thing that is not two or four-legged which are usually fish or something I don't like. My favorite character is May. I don't know why. I just like the personality of her. I love her pokemon set up to. Very unique. :)
    I totally agree with you there. I watched the whole pokemon series up to present day and I never really admired the three first eevee evolutions. Recently tho, I started to like flareon a bit more. One pokemon I just hate is Jolteon. I hate it's cry and it's look. I like the other's in certain ways but nothing about Jolteon I like.
    Glaceon I fell in love with right away. I saw May have one and it was so pretty and it's cry was adorable. I really like the two late eeveeutions.

Vaporeon is alright. I am not a fan of sea looking pokemon so I am not a fan of most water type pokemon.
    My order is: Eevee, Glaceon, Leafeon, Umbreon, Flareon, Espeon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, I don't know to much about Sylveon, so it is last.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…