D
Local time
9:54 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can trade anytime you want except late at night. I normally check forums once a day though but I'll check in more often.
    I think you have to have at least 10 posts (it might be 15 or 20) to post blogs. :)
    OK I think what I will do is put a X & Y RMT thread # 1 out there and the first person to claim it can have it as their RMT, then put #2 out there so each team has a thread. I can rename the thread if the person desires. Or we can arrange a time for people to create their own thread.
    Awesome! I might have to wait a couple weeks before getting X and Y because I'm at college currently and I only come home about once a month. But maybe I'll get lucky and be home during that weekend.
    Yeah, I prefer outmaneuvering and whittling away at my opponent over taking them out in a few strong hits. It makes me feel more strategic. Lol

If you post it here make sure you tell me. I love reading playthroughs. Hopefully you'll actually finish yours, unlike me. XD
    OK I will send you an invite.
    I am so swamped at work right now, I have neglected the group, but hang in there, I will try to get things going when I get unburied at work.
    Thought I would see if you would be interested in joining our social group here for battlers - BABA - Bald Accountants Battle Arena
    If so, I will send you an inviation. If you want to get more into battling we can help you (or you can just have a few friendly battles with the guys)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom