Recent content by DGE

1. D

Review DP107: Rampald VS Torideps!!

HELLO GIN <3 This was definitely one the best episodes in a long time, and I'm not just saying that out of my unrivaled love for the two. Byron's voice was perfect, especially in fanboying-over-a-hole mode. Little Roark. My life is complete. Filler? Trainers of the day and recycled...
  2. D

Objection! -- The Ace Attorney Club

@Kasumi: Heeheeheee I love AJ, possibly more than the first three. Don't get me wrong, I adore the PW versions and just about every character (Gumshoe, Franziska, Maya, and Adrian especially <3), but maybe I jumped on board too late? Playing AJ the same time as everyone else, it's like I get...
  3. D

What ship names have you inflicted us with?

Hey. I named Geekshipping. At least, I think. I paired them, anyway. But you did coin FannedFlames, which I remember because it was in a convo. Which is the coolest name ever, favored ship aside. Uh. I named Coalshipping (Roark/Flannery), but only on a whim. I don't actually ship them...
  4. D

Golden Boys Scanscription - by Maxim & Unown_

Mmm, Falkner + Articuno. [/bias] Time traveling Pikachu. This manga is as outlandish as Special. I love it. XD Maybe it's time to zip the individual chapters, rather than wait for a completed volume? I didn't have a problem with Imageshack, though. Maybe the bandwidth limit was reached...
  5. D

Golden Boys Scanscription - by Maxim & Unown_

This is excellent. Thank you for providing it! And thank you for not using Comic Sans. :P
  6. D

The Screenshot Request Thread

Zenoah: I have dozens. And I can take more. Any you want in particular? Also, your banner is the CUTEST THING. THAT POEM. <333333
  7. D

Cartoon Network - Pokémon Diamond & Pearl - Week Four

I honestly didn't like it the first time. He sounded like he barely had any personality (oh wait, he's a gym leader on a Pokemon episode :P). But that may be because I've watched the Japanese ones so many times and he sounds... more like himself? No I'm not bashing the dub guys plz don't yell at...
  8. D

He is the surprisingly young expert of many fields. It was Onix. Now that I think about it, paralysis should wear off after a few turns, outside of game mechanics. It makes more sense that way. For all the times my rampardos has used zen headbutt, I don't think I've ever seen an opponent...
  9. D

Roark's voice... he sounded... well... dorky. "I'm having a talk with this fossil right now." Ahahaha, I love him so. <3 Is Roark's VA the same as Paul's? Who is the same as Brock's, I believe? EDIT: Okay, I'm dumb. I looked it up. Then I had to come back here and correct myself. My voice...
  10. D

UFO Plushies of Human characters?

Relevant to my interests! We all know who I want.
  11. D

PokeSupe LJ community

http://www.livejournal.com/interests.bml?int=pokemon+special There isn't, unless they're not public. One has a few raws and one has photos of a Korean translation, though. Hay, there's a familiar icon in that list. XD
  12. D

New Title (Many Will Be Happy!)

Cynthia: Got Milk? Awesome, I'm glad she's appearing, and so soon after Lucian. Yes, oh please yes. Or just Flint racing up to the twerps as they reach Sunyshore and asking them to help plan a big surprise party for Volkner. XD They've been getting my hopes up with how parallel the...
  13. D

Which character deserves a spinoff series?

YES YES YES.
  14. D

Review DP035: Goyō of The Big Four and Dohtakun!

These fill me with such unholy glee that I am compelled to bump. As for on topic, I just downloaded the ep this morning, will watch it whenever I turn my computer on and copy it there. *<3s using school bandwidth* But I saw the caps and they make me want to go download the Buizel...
  15. D

Review DP035: Goyō of The Big Four and Dohtakun!

What the... he does look off. And kinda spacey. Or that's just an act so Dawn won't know what's coming. It seems random to have an elite in an episode already. Can I still hold out hope that Flint will show up when the twerps arrive at Sunyshore?
Back
Top Bottom