Recent content by dgraybob

1. D

Artemis's Trade shop for events and others ;3

ArtemisUmbreon; Yes, the Nuzleaf is male and the skitty is female, but I'm really busy currently and won't be able to trade in a while. Sorry. I let you know when I can.
  2. D

Trade over

That will work. I can trade until 11AM then.
  3. D

Trade over

Aelita; Sorry, I can't trade now, I'll be around in the afternoon. (3PM or 4PM-ish)
  4. D

Trade over

Aelita; When can you trade? The best time for me would be tomorrow (Wednesday), and the weekend.
  5. D

Trade over

Aelita; I can help. Can you RNG a Glalie (or a Snorunt)?
  6. D

Anyone got a Drought Vulpix or Ninetales? :D

You're welcome. I have to hatch it because there will be a chance that it might not be female, or have its DW ability. See you then!
  7. D

I will hatch it. Can you trade at 5:30 PM tomorrow?
  8. D

RandomHero; How about the DeepSeaScale? Can you trade tomorrow? That would probably be the best time for me.
  9. D

Artemis's Trade shop for events and others ;3

ArtemisUmbreon; I'm interested in: Any of the kyogres the groudon the rayquaza I can breed an egg move solosis and I have a shiny cherubi and nuzleaf (I got those from trades). I also have a shiny skitty and staraptor, if you would prefer those.
  10. D

I can breed one. Do you have (or can clone) a goudon, rayquaza, or kyogre? If that's a bit too much, a mantine (or mantyke), hitmontop, milotic, delcatty, or clamperl (with one of the evolution items) would also work.
  11. D

Looking for the Weather Trio (Still looking)

Re: Looking for Registeel and the Weather Trio When can you trade? I'll be around in the afternoon and evening all this week.
  12. D

Re: Looking for Registeel and the Weather Trio Most of those aren't mine, except for Arceus.
  13. D

As the title says, I'm looking for: Registeel Groudon Kyogre Rayquaza I would like these to be legit or cloned from legit ones. In return, I have: Uxie Mesprit Azelf Dialga Palkia Giratina Heatran Cresselia Ho-Oh Regigas Regirock Phione Regice Arceus articuno Moltres...
  14. D

The Blue ringed Umbreon: Random Assortment Giveaway

Umbreonmoonlight; Please let me know when you can trade.
  15. D

Im looking for a dw bannette

I can clone one. I would like the dragonite, if that's okay. My FC is in my signature.
Back
Top Bottom