dig
Local time
1:19 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's interesting, do you have any sort of trigger or are you uncertain about that? Though I guess it's a positive that you aware about what's going on, and you can take action if you need to.
    Hey! Nope i'm still feeling rough. I went away at the weekend and felt a lot better but when I got back I felt bad again. Least it didn't ruin my weekend I guess. I've been taking vitamins. I feel like my immune system is not trying hard enough :mad:
    no, you're only the most bafulous BMGf member. When it comes to fabulousity, it's been proven that I'm #1.
    Actually I never considered 3 panel comics.. but that's brilliant short and simple stories with no defined plot!
    And I spoke too soon! I did around 83 quick drawings for two classes 35 being gesture, and 48 practicing animation techniques.

But have you got any plans for the upcoming week bud? :)
    I can definitely tell why! <3

You bet bud.

It's rather lovely math I won't bother you with aha. xD

Glad you think it's a neat idea. I might need to practice my writing first, but I know I can definitely have fun with planning out panels and such.

But lately I've been just really happy, I haven't a clue as to why. How have you been these past few days?
    If my 3DS went kaput I'd probably get one, but as of right now there's no need for it. For me anyway; I'm sure some will be pumped to play Xenoblade 3D.

Two beds? And no say on what color the room is painted? (Mine's lilac. :D)
    Right, it's the fact that he's using the informal phrases WAY too much. I mean, once in a while, 'blah blah blah, that's the story here' is fine, but he uses it when there would be much better phrases to use, or when he should explain again xD
    There's a fun fact though; when he teaches in Korean, class doesn't progress much because he wastes like half of the class time talking about politics or something else. When he uses English, he spends too much time mumbling.
    Oh it's great! :D I love the sort of "bounce" the beat has.

Well I would give ya hugs if I could, but alas I can so I figured virtual ones would do the trick. x)

You make a very very good point with the more complex maths. I enjoyed doing the quadratic formula, and all that jazz when I was taught it but ever since then I never found a use for it. Though with me I tend to forget formulas the very next day which is why I was terrible at math.

And today's my last day of my 3D modeling class! I've never been so relieved to finish a class before, I feel like this is a sign that animating isn't for me. xD However I did thoroughly enjoy a storyboarding class and scripting much more so I've been thinking I might want to start a webcomic. I mean it's good practice for me to do some digital work, and I need something to do besides breed Pokemon for trades.
    Same, I hope we'll be sticking to the 2 gens per console deal we've had going on for awhile now.

Not really, just progressing on same games and game LPs (I have like seven or so indie horror games that I'd like to play but my laptop is shit so I dunno if it could handle gaming, so I just opt for watching LPs on YouTube instead. My favorite out of the ones Ive seen so far is Ib, followed by The Witch's House.)
    Stripped down for what?
    Yeah, very self-contradictory DX Like he expects us to be correct yet he himself can't take care of himself in the same method xD
    LOL, our tutor is kind of like that. His English is poor (we're talking about someone who studied years in Texas and Germany) yet he holds his courses in English. So it takes weeks to cover one chapter. And I can't stand how unprofessional he sometimes sounds when teaching/presenting in English (using words like 'wanna' and 'blah blah blah'). If you can't speak well then just teach in Korean wtf
    Definitely true, I'll find out how to message someone there privately and talk to her and see how she's doing.
    Oh right, I forgot about tumblr. I have no idea how to message on there, though I don't think she'd be the type to avoid us.
    Yea that's what has me concerned, she talked to me once on Voxer but not since then. I just like keeping her updated when I can really, but I just hope school has her occupied.

Just 4 u bud
    Maths is evil so I can understand, I was an F student all through middle school. I had tutors to help me. XD But I think anyone can accel when it's something they like. :p

Yipes. I bet you slept peacefully that day. :p
    I just didn't want her to comeback wondering what the hell I did in her absence. Though I guess she's been really busy with school. Though a thread does help. :p
    I messaged her twice and I never got responses. I'm not sure if they sent properly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom