dig
Local time
10:54 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Same as always pretty much. Busy, dead, busy, dead. Random thunderstorm hits. Your day?
    It's possible to find one come October, I mean once summer ends people tend to be able to find jobs somewhat easier so.
    Yeah, its like I once saw. "Need experience for a job. Need a job for experience." It's a never ending cycle really. You're right though, they do have high demands. It's very hard to find a job where no experience is needed, because everyone flocks to said jobs so that they have a better shot at getting it. Volunteer work is always good. It looks good on a resume.
    It's pretty poor out there, I know. Took me forever to find just a simple supermarket job, and that was only cause I applied right before summer started since they needed a good deal of summer help.
    You could be working my schedule in the end. Afternoon into the night. Course that sucks too. I use fans, but they don't do enough.
    I don't care how I sleep, just as long as I'm asleep. Shirts are just too uncomfy for me in the summer, cause the ac in my house is pretty poor. I like to be cold myself, it's much better than being warm.
    I always have pants on, regardless of warmth. If anything I don't wear a shirt or socks, which I usually regret come say 3am, when I wake up, and put them on due to feeling cool. This doesn't usually happen, but this summer hasn't been too bad, so it's been happening.
    Me too, otherwise work will suck. I don't even wear pajamas. I sleep in a tshirt and shorts.
    Nah, stomach hurts a bit, so sitting around doing nothing, hoping it gets better before work.
    Yup, read and replied. And yup, we'll chat tomorrow. I work from 12-7:30 thanks to them adding an extra hour and a half >_> jerks they are, but yes, we'll most definitely chat.
    It seems too smart for me tbh. Not enough dumbed jokes or something. Wow, that's so boring. That's something you eat when you're a child.

What? No, I'm not mad. I swear a bunch too, I mean I have 5 older bros, so I knew the whole colorful dictionary by the age of four. But ha, don't give me that "I'm flirty" business. I've already seen, from your VM, and a thread that you prefer girls, and I dunno what you think, but I can totally assure you I'm a dude. There's a pic on the site as proof. I don't really mind what you say, so long as you don't get yourself in trouble.
    Can't be arsed? Just a fancy way of saying "I'm too lazy, and just gonna grab an easy snack instead" :p Yes, I want a filling sandwich something I'll remember. A good side can also help too, but at times I don't need anything to go along with it so long as the sandwich is right. Cheese, and bread? Did they at least toast it? I don't usually put pickles on sandwiches too much, but yes, it does need to collapse.

Whoa now, watch the suggestive dialogue. Children read my page (probably). Never really watched Fraiser. I do watch Cheers though, which is the show where the Fraiser character comes from.
    Ahh, fair enough. I've just never heard of bacon in one is all. Yup, mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, jalapenos, and those are just the basic ones. I prefer Italian cheeses myself. Never had a Scottish one to tell you the truth. It is pretty good meat though (you and me both) See, that is a good sandwich, but I have trouble having that, because its so generic. I like to zest it up some. Nah, the only thing I really watch on TV is the weather channel, and wrestling. I usually don't pay too much attention to much more atm, since most shows I like are done with new episodes for now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom