dig
Local time
8:41 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh of course, I just meant you don't naturally hear of it being mixed in them. It does sound like it was pretty good. Wish I had it. Well, it was a premade sandwich from the store. They didn't have any chicken ones, and the ham one had american cheese, which I don't much care for so. I don't believe you don't like roast beef though. You're just masking your feelings for it. What else will you put on the sandwich? Yeah, Coke Zero is fantastic. Oh cool, I'm glad you had a good day.
    Bacon? Haha, that's certainly an interesting addition there. But yum, that sounds like it'd be a fantastic dish. Eh work, was kinda bleh. Sandwich wasn't half bad, it was roast beef. And to wash it down I had a coke zero, which I blame on you cause of all your coke talk :p
    Ahh, cool. I'd buy one when I get to work, but I'll probably just get a water instead, since it's cheaper and bigger. Vegetables such as bell peppers, and onions? It does sound like a pretty good stir fry though. I tend to prefer chicken ones to beef, cause the beef ones can be difficult to chew at times.

Speaking of work, I'm gonna go get ready for my shift now, since I'll be planning to get there a bit early to grab lunch. Probably a sandwich and a bottle of water. I'll see you later tonight if you're on. Have a good day doing what you do.
    Sometimes I like to push the envelope too though, cause some spicy foods can be very delicious despite the spice hiding it. Haha, but of course. Regular, diet, or zero?
    I tried to build up an immunity, but it's hard at times, cause sometimes I go for stuff that's a tad too spicy. I am fine with some stuff though, depending on the peppers used. Hmm, is it beet juice you're drinking?
    That's great then. Not me, I'm not much of a beet person. Hahaha, lucky. Sometimes I get a sore stomach. Most of the time it can be from spicy foods, but other times it can just be food reacting with me.
    So, is all good now then? Yeah, I love Sprite. It's fantastic to have when your stomach is hurting. Beets? Wow, I woulda never guessed you liked them.
    It's kinda like Sprite with a much more bitter taste. Ahh, I see, yeah, that'd probably worry anyone if its problems. At least you got some good sleep to go face it. The 4L should get you through, what, tomorrow? Haha, seems like you burn through it like water. Ahh cool, what sort of sandwich?

Nah, not really. Just work from 12-7 today. And good luck with the job apps.
    But of course you need sleep, I mean I just told you that. Yeah, orangina is pretty bad. Mostly cause it reminds me of seltzer, and I hate seltzer. It's okay, you shouldn't be eating at 3am in the first place so haha. Make sure you make it clear what you need tomorrow.

Yeah, it was fun for me too. Sleep well.
    It adds good crisp to chicken, and turkey salad though. Stir fry is pretty good. I like cooking up a pasta sauce myself. Don't get you started on fanta huh? I love the delicious taste of it.

Hey, 3am, head off to bed now.
    Wow you don't like celery? How unusual, but no harm there. Well, I see someone dislikes fanta just a tad :p Yup, I find it enjoyable, because I know my tastes and what I like, so I'd wanna cook it to meet my tastes.
    Yeah, same here I hate to smile. What do you like to eat? Oh cool, I love coke zero. That, and diet coke with lime.
    Oh wow that sucks. Figure you just may as well go all in with the coke then? I don't have fantastic teeth either, but they can chew and that's all I care about. I like my coffee with half and half and sugar. Using those make it taste better.
    I like flavor with my food so. I like coke a lot too, but I didn't really like to think of the sugar with my teeth, not so much the weight stuff, since I drink at least one cup of coffee each day. That's great that your day got better though.
    Haha, what's that like your sixth coke today? I had a roast pork sandwich, which was roast pork, provolone cheese, fried bell and hot peppers, gravy, and chipolte mayo, plus water to drink. Did you have a decent day?
    Nah, just had ate dinner since I came home, and glad I did before this thunderstorm hit. How about yourself?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom