dig
Local time
4:37 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Now it's my turn to send the VM. I'm just gonna takeoff from now, so that I have time to rest, and relax some more, grab something to eat, get ready, and head to work from 1-8. It's been fun again. Catch ya later.
    Morning? Yeah, right, keep telling yourself that, even though you know it's night time. Sounds good though, have a pleasant sleep, and yeah it was nice talking to you too.

Pfft, babe, I'm no babe, I'm a babe! The exclamation point adds emotion.
    My favorite song by Katy has got to be "Fireworks". Crash Bandicoot :) ah man that game is awesome, classic.I have to give it a listen, maybe bring back some memories.
    Hmmm lol hard to say: Drake, Katy Perry, The Wanted, Lady GaGa, and DragonForce. I like to listen around to different things, rap, pop, dub, rock, I even had a lil taste of country; mostly now I'm into game tracks tho lol pretty catchy tunes.
    Right now I was just going to draw a trainer persona of me. I had always wanted to so I finally decide to just go for it. I'm just now getting myself back into drawing, so i'm taking my time.
    Understandable. I like Ariados because, well, it's a spider. Also, I'm a fan of both Bug and Poison types, but not very commonly together. Except Scolipede and Ariados.
    Agreed. So, do you like gaming?

I'm a slight gamer. I just got a Wii recently, and have Mario Galaxy, along with Monster Hunter Tri.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom