• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
dig
Local time
9:55 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• See? This is why I missed you as a Moderator figure. Yeah, like MCH said, it most likely crushes my dreams of being an F&G Mod, but you just do it so well.
    Also, man I must have been particularly cranky last night if you had to step in and be the responsible one... :p
    Maniacal Engineer
    Maniacal Engineer
    I know, I know. I'm just giving you a hard time. I've been known to do that once in a while...it might ruin my chances of becoming a Mod, but if being a Mod means not being able to Troll, I know which I'd prefer.

Good to know. Much like yourself, I will probably apply on D1, because I am OCD. If I don't get in, I will definitely not give up. I will take the issue all the way to the Supreme Court if necessary.
    Also, one more thing you should know. As much as I bask in the greatness of your Bafness, you do not need to be listed twice as a Mod for the F&G and TWR sections.
    dig
    dig
    So long as you separate being a mod from being a member.

So yeah, good luck. You'll be happy to know that we're that much closer to opening apps.
    Maniacal Engineer
    Maniacal Engineer
    Nonsensical question: will it help my odds if I Like enough of your posts to get you 500 Likes and Max out on trophy points? :p
    .....huh. Didn't realize this until now, but we share the same birthday.
    dig
    dig
    that's mildly interesting.

(i didn't get back to you because I just saw this. Damn)
    did you quit
    dig
    dig
    yeah. if you go back a couple pages in RM i say some stuff, it was all very much a clean cut. Just need a long ass break.
    Hey, I made a booboo earlier and sent the Halloween Thread to the 10th Circle instead of the F&G archive. Do you think you could go retrieve it and put it in the right place?

pls and thnx
    Aw, thank you :3 Yeah, it definitely takes time to get used to it. I still respond to Jodie and probably always will, and my family will always use it. My older sister changed her name years ago and we still use her birth name. It's okay with me, I don't hate it or anything, I just didn't much want to spend the rest of my life with it as my 'official' name. Haha, I think it'd be a bit of a fancy name for a supermarket. Maybe something more upmarket, like a patisserie or something :p Of course I'll show you any good pictures I get! I'm thinking of getting a couple on canvas if I get any really really good ones, it's definitely the trip of a lifetime for me, although I do hope to travel more in the future.

Maybe not the BBC, but Channel 4/e4? Maybe even an online series. Sounds possible to me, even if you might have to cut a couple of such words every so often. 15 is a fair bit. :p Don't sell your ideas short! Of course it's great to have a no pressure hobby, but even so. You're a funny guy. It could go somewhere!
    Aurora, indeed :p I wanted something much more feminine than my birth name, and that would be positive for me. A natural phenomenon like that reminds me how small my problems are in the scale of universe. Haha, I'm surprised you didn't go for a joke about the supermarket, that's what my mum's boyfriend did. I do feel very lucky! Dad's worked a lot of overtime for this, and it'll be nice to have memories like a trip together since I don't see him that often. We're gonna see some really cool stuff, waterfalls, glacier lagoons, the Blue Lagoon etc. My mum's boyfriend got me a good bridge camera for my birthday so I'm hoping to get some really good pictures.

Sounds pretty bloody busy to me! Totally not you, yeah, sure :p I think Nina and I are due cameos. xoxo Sounds pretty funny though, seriously! I'm excited just at the possibility haha.
    Check you out! I wouldn't be surprised at this rate, definitely :p

Not a fat lot really. University inevitably brings a stack of reading, so mostly just eking my way through that. I changed my first and middle names back in June, and my choice of first name prompted my dad to ask if I wanted a trip to see the Northern Lights for my 21st birthday, so we're going to Iceland in the middle of November for a few days. Only catch is I have deadlines for four essays on one day while we're there, so I'm going to have to churn those out before we go. No prizes for guessing what I changed my name to that would inspire that, haha.

Jeeze, you're busy as heck huh. Sounds like things are really on the up for you! I'm so glad. What's your show about? Or is it top secret? :p
    Guess who's back. Back again. Avoiding university work and returning to the nerd fold for some actual fun, however moderate and well controlled her activity may have to be.

Nina told me about yall climbing up the ladder now, but I still get a kick out of seeing it. Congrats! Still gonna call you sugarplum though c:
    Do you want to be listed in the OP of the Halloween thread, or would you rather not receive requests?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom