dig
Local time
10:32 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That wasn't what I intended, no. The lighter gray is suppose to be feet and the darker gray are the slippers.
    AWWW!!!! I love it X3 I actually tested with blue but couldn't make it looks just right. Could easily pass as the standard or shiny version.
    I really liked the slipper idea, so I added those and fixed up the details a bit. I gave accents on his eyes at first, but I thought he just looked better with blank hole-like eyes. I might do a couple of versions with different eyes to see how they compare.

(I'm glad somebody's actually letting me bounce my derpy little designs off of them lol)
    Yeah this one was pretty rushed, so I can definitely do more detail work on the feet and eyes. I kind of like the sheer gray, but with some creativity I can work with that and still make it distinct.
    And so I don't spam the good people of RM anymore, I gave our friend a bit more individuality

Really no worries there, I'm just as bad there. :p

Dang, it sounds like it would have been a decent job too. But if you're not bummed, I'm relieved then. Ugh, I hate shaving in general. I prefer waxing when I can, but when I shave my legs in the bath I shave blind so I get just as many cuts. I know the pain. And no wonder you've bought the book, it sounds like something you would enjoy. :)

As for myself I've been alright! My grandma is coming on Thursday for my cousin's quinceañera, but she's staying here. I utterly love my grandma, and her cooking so I'm looking forward to that. And for the quinceañera my mom got me a hot pink dress, and usually I loathe dresses but I'm starting to love the fact it's a single piece of clothing that I can just throw on. So I guess I'm learning to appreciate them. But I'm also working on that bear I started months ago. xD So far I have the head sewn together. Oh! And we're planning a trip to New York next month, which I'm looking forward to because I've never been to NY.
    whatever you say

don't care about it myself, my soul belongs to various superior fish

never did get your hate for it, just figured I might as well askulin
    That's your trinity? Mine's probably more recent stuff. 808, Madvillainy and 12 Play for me.
    Love the avatar. "Last Donut of the Night" is one of my favorite tracks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom