Local time
7:13 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Long time no see
    Are you doing alright ?
    DigitalGen6
    DigitalGen6
    Hiya! Sorry for not being super active here, I’ve been busy with other stuff. I’m doing alright, tho! ^^
    How about you?
    (I might be changing my pfp on here, maybe aesthetic)
    c la fet
    c la fet
    It's fine, no need to worry :thumbsup:
    I'm doing alright too, now I'm eager to see your new pfp
    Why are the forums under maintenance? Are we getting a new theme? Or is this about the forums being too slow?
    mastermind lissi
    mastermind lissi
    i saw a few staff members saying a bot is trying to view The entire forum at once, making it really slow for the rest of us. It’s also masking itself and appearing as a normal user, which is making it harder to stop it. (lol I sound like a mod… promote me already LOL)
    Greninjaman
    Greninjaman
    How does one tell the difference between a bot and a real person?
    mastermind lissi
    mastermind lissi
    Something in the system, ig. Idk, I’m just restating a post by archaic.
    Watching the Arthur episode “The Director’s Cut” where a witch turns Wally (the giraffe) into a pile of sticks and then he turns into a hand made of sticks and now I remember Master Hand from the Super Smash Bros series. When I played SSB3DS, Master Hand kicked my rear too many times. Only 1-2 times was I able to take him down. Ah… memories.
    Got into the kitchen and saw a leek (a spring onion) then I got it, took it back to my room, and then listened to Ievan Polkka while spinning the leek
    OMG WE GOT ALL THE STYLES BACK!! ><
    Reactions: Greninjaman
    S
    Salmancer
    It would appear we actually got "all the styles" + 1. The 2019 April Fools theme is on the menu, but it seems the data is missing because it is an exact replica of regular old Bulbagarden Classic.
    DigitalGen6
    DigitalGen6
    Huh. I didn’t know that until now ^^;
    I think I’ve seen it before when I first joined, because I was trying to see which style I liked best, then I chose BDSP, then ORAS, now Let’s Go (Dark)
    Hola DigitalGen6! Thanks for following me, and keep having fun around the forums!
    Reactions: DigitalGen6
    DigitalGen6
    DigitalGen6
    Didn’t nickname him lol (in fact none of my SV mons have nicknames…at least those on my team, some of my boxed ones do, but I don’t remember any other than Tsuwabuki the Orthworm)

Same ^^ Ralts is one of my favorites (probs because of XY), in ORAS whenever I see one I’m bent on catching it
    Kanjouhi
    Kanjouhi
    Dang, I always make sure to nickname my mons. The only time I've EVER gone through a game with a mon that wasn't nicknamed was my Talonflame in Omega Ruby, and that's because I got it from Wonder Trade.

Fun fact, Gardevoir was my favourite mon EVER for a while as a kid, probably because it was fairy type and looked like a girl and as an 8 year old who thought she had to be as feminine as possible to "make up for" being obsessed with video games you can probably guess why I liked it syo much.
    mininino.png
    (I still like it today, even though I'm nyot a girl anymore... I just think girlmons are sillycoded okay?)
    DigitalGen6
    DigitalGen6
    (Same)
    What does “robots” mean on this website?
    Edit: Almost an hour ago, I saw 155 robots.
    S
    Salmancer
    I saw a similar question on another forum. I believe the robots are just web crawling programs that are used to index pages on the internet for internet search services.
    Okido
    Okido
    Yep, "robots" generally just means how many search engine crawlers are currently indexing the forums. To put it simply, they're what makes the site appear in results on Google and stuff.
    I feel so old playing my DS even though I’ve had it for a year yet it feels like 8-12 years
    Catz
    Catz
    That's what a DS does to you. Takes you to a different time I swear. This is coming from a guy who's played it for around 8-12 years
    DigitalGen6
    DigitalGen6
    I’ve been playing video games for 11 years lmao-
    Greninjaman
    Greninjaman
    I think I got mine when I got Pokemon Diamond.
    Alright, “ban the user above you”, “ground the user above you”, what’s next? “Fire the user above you”? Oh, I’m not gonna do that, though.
    Pokémon Fused Games:
    • Pokémon Leafered
    • Pokémon Let’s Go Pikvee
    • Pokémon SoulGold
    • Pokémon Saruby/Alpha Saruby
    • Pokémon Diamarl
    • Pokémon Whack/Whack 2 (my favorite)
    • Pokémon XY (literally just XY)
    • Pokémon Moon (literally just Moon)
    • Pokémon Ultra Soon
    • Pokémon Shiord
    • Pokémon Scarlet (literally just Scarlet)
    Which ones are your favorites? Meanwhile, the Kalos one, the first Alola one, and the Paldea one are the only normal ones-
    Pigrider09
    Pigrider09
    Dibs on Pokemon Ultra Soon. Sounds like a warning

Also don't forget
    Pokemon Lets Go Eevachu
    Pigrider09
    Pigrider09
    We mustnt forget these:
    Pokemon Golver
    Pokeon Sild
    Pokemon Rubaphire/ Alpha Rubaphire
    Pokemon Heartsilver
    Pokemon Blite/Blite 2
    Pokemon YX (So different I know)
    Pokemon Suon
    Pokemon Moun
    Pokemon Swield
    DigitalGen6
    DigitalGen6
    I need Pokémon YX, Blite/Blite 2, Alpha Rubaphire and (Tamaki) Suon
    3DS is getting rid of online services this April D: So what are we gonna do now?

“The sole exception to this shutdown is Pokémon Bank.”

In the event that Bank DOES go bye, should I invest in a Premium Plan to send some (if not all) of my Pokémon to HOME (even though a lot of them I can’t use until either DLC Part 2 comes or until BW remakes release)?

On a side note: I want an Ash-Greninja. I can’t get it, the demo’s gone (did get it before but that was years ago), so if I trade for it, is that possible?
    • Hugs
    Reactions: guzmania
    FinnTheCookie
    FinnTheCookie
    No worries, I get it. I'll get started on reinstalling the Demo and getting one for you, it'll probably take a bit since Im a little busy today
    Bolt Strike
    Bolt Strike
    As far as sending your Pokemon forward, you don't really have much choice. Your only options are to either pay for Home and send them forward to the Switch games, or let them stay in the older games forever. You should at least be able to wait until Indigo Disk without Bank being taken offline, but probably not much longer than that. There's not much left that isn't in the Switch games once Indigo Disk comes out (the monkeys, Patrat line, Furfrou, Pikipek line, Minior are the only ones left unconfirmed to be in a Switch game), so even for the ones that don't end up being in, you should be able to hold onto them in Home long enough until they reappear in a Pokemon game.
    DigitalGen6
    DigitalGen6
    I’m gonna try to get a Premium Plan and send some to HOME. I haven’t actually planned on it because I felt comfortable with keeping them in their games of origin (cave of origin) because collecting reasons, but I made exceptions. In fact, I sent three (one from W1, another from I think B1?) from AS to UM.

I don’t think Bank’s gonna go offline as I think Indigo Disk comes in December? If I remember correctly.

Oh yeah, I know about that, I must say, I feel awful about Furfrou (read all about it this morning).

I’ve heard stories about people’s mons getting HOME-locked and them having to pay the fee to keep them in, otherwise all of them would disappear. (And this video)
    Well I for one can’t believe I was expelled from the Jubilife Village just because I fell from the sky, and apparently I’ve caused the rifts. Dawn (my player name in case you didn’t already know) just became SuperHomelessDawn (oh let’s see who’ll get this reference)

I was just walking out of Jubilife Village and then Cyllene follows and says “this way” and it doesn’t take me back to my original spot (guess this is the right way?) and then I turn around and there she is.

“Cyllene! What are you doing?”

Ress: “We can take it from here, ma’am.”

Game over, guys. See you after I defeat Cynthia. (This is my punishment for not wearing the Survey Corps uniform guys??)

…Okay, I guess I need to find Lian (Hisui Clay) so he can take me in?? Doesn’t seem to be any Pokémon around. Let’s get back to flying. Wait, I was wrong! There is! I see a Shinx or something. Oh, if I don’t move around while on Braviary, it’ll descend? Amazing. Now

I’m here~ Oh, look, a Scyther! I’m gonna see if I can catch it! Nope, it saw me first! How? And now it’s after me! (There were three Sycthers) Okay, Wyrdeer will take it from here. Where am I supposed to go? Nope, found Lian.

“YOU! What in the world did you do?”
    “Me?? How? I was asleep, fool!”
    “Look at the size of that rift! If lightning starts pouring from it, all the Pokémon in Hisui could be thrown into a frenzy! The entire clan is in a panic now!”
    “Well, what do ya want me to do about it? I’m jobless! And homeless!”
    “I should have known that the only thing that could come from that rift was disaster…”
    “I NEED help.”
    “Help? Ah. Well. That’s not exactly something I can do. It’s not that I wouldn’t like to help you, but it would put Irida in a difficult position.”
    “I don’t care! I NEED a place to stay!”
    “I truly do wish that I could repay you for quelling Kleavor’s frenzy as you did. You must know that. But there’s nothing I alone can do for you.”
    “Make a Dawn Appreciation Day?” (Yeah, this was a joke. Don’t ever say anything like that in a playthrough of this game. It’s just wrong!)
    “Warden Mai might be able to help you, though. She’s a caring woman, after all.”
    “So? Rei just said he doesn’t know where she is.”
    “You’ll most likely find Mai at the Worn Bridge. I believe it’s a very significant place for her.”
    “Ah, thank Arceus.”
    “I’m certain that somewhere in the vastness of Hisui, there is a place for you as well.”
    (Too late for this but PLEASE invent furniture in this game! Now see, this is why DPPt is vastly superior to BDSP, because you can make an actual secret base, like a RSE/ORAS style one, lmao.)

I’m gonna go find Mai.

Oh my God. I turn off my phone for super long and the rest of the story I added was deleted. This is why I need to keep my phone on me at ALL times.
    (This inspired me)
    AITA for “harassing” someone just because he’s famous?
    Title sounds bad but hear me out. Throwaway because my colleagues know my username.

So I (25F) am a top coordinator with pigtails and glasses and an orange dress. And then I heard about a contest Star (25M), we’ll call him W. I ended up getting a crush on him (and then seven years later his best friend, that’s literally another story) and called him my “fan”. Then I saw him talking to three kids. Let’s call them A (10M), B (15M), and D (10M). Then me and my friends J (25M) and M (M, a cat) talked to W. He asked us who we were, I said “with one ribbon under my designer belt, the lovely Shauntal (fake name because the reason above)”. I shook hands with him and hugged his pet snake (aka Milotic) and then sent out my snake (Seviper).
    He said I might want to remove the cone on its head (and I guess he thought I was being offensive, I don’t know). Then, I said I’m entering the W Contest also, then I flirted with him, but then my friends M and J pulled me away and W got so scared that he called an Officer Jenny on me but I escaped. And now J and M, and all our other friends have started blowing up my phone with messages saying I’m in the wrong and I’m off to jail someday, but I don’t care. They must hate love or something, idk.
    I personally think I’m in the right, and so does my blue blob, but I need an outside answer, so AITA?
    600 Reaction Points Special!

Currently playing Pokémon Shield and Max Raiding for a Moltres (my 12th Max Raid where I catch something) and then I see a Charmeleon and now I won’t keep Moltres lol

…This has happened a total of 4-5 times.
    I’m going to bring Pokémon: Sinnoh Tales (aka based on my playthrough of Pokémon: Shining Pearl) here…and what better way than fanfiction!

Oh, I go back to school tomorrow, so I might not have too much time to write it. And besides, I don’t remember a lot of it because I wasn’t logging it in 2021 (like I usually do, I was more focused on Shield and Alpha Sapphire than it… oops!).
    It’ll possibly take around a week for a chapter to come out and after one chapter comes out, feel free to give your opinion on it, okay?
    Reactions: Greninjaman
    Greninjaman
    Greninjaman
    I would say wait to post the first chapter until you have multiple chapters and that you are happy with the progress. Just my two cents.
    Like omg I have a problem:
    So while I was reading Reddit posts about the app “Poké transporter”, I started wanting Pokémon Yellow. But then I realized the eShop shut down five months ago. And that’s when I decided to get on my phone, go to Nintendo store online, and sign into my NS account to try to get it there.
    …But it’s not there. Am I doing something wrong?
    DigitalGen6
    DigitalGen6
    That really sucks. And no wonder I couldn’t find it on the Nintendo online store. Because the eShop for 3DS/WiiU shut down. The games I downloaded one day before the shutdown are Pokémon Crystal, Bank, Transporter, and Dream Radar (and ofc I can’t use it because I don’t have B2W2). I didn’t even think to buy Yellow. But I have Let’s Go Eevee, aka a remake of Yellow, so that must count for something, right?
    (Although the reason I wanted Yellow was I felt very bad about not getting a Gen 1 game, and I wanted to create Ash lol)
    Bolt Strike
    Bolt Strike
    Unfortunately there's no legal way to purchase Pokemon Yellow aside from shelling out on Ebay for a GB and an original copy of the game. With the 3DS and Wii U eShops closed everything was exclusive to them has been discontinued. This is part of the reason why everyone's so antsy about wanting the main series games on NSO, that's the next opportunity for them to be available and they've been conspicuously absent since Nintendo added GB games to the service. Keep an eye out to see if they finally get added to NSO in the future, but for now your only option is to spend lots of money on Ebay for the original game or stick with LGE (I highly recommend the latter).
    DigitalGen6
    DigitalGen6
    I’m gonna stick with LGE since I want to save money and I’ve already progressed pretty far there
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom