D
Local time
1:17 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm only offering to trade 5 of them. None of the ones I'm offering have spectacular natures, but I'll list them anyway:

Mild, Naughty, Gentle, Calm, Hasty. Gentle has Levitate, all other are Heatproof.
    Also, I have a fifth shiny Bronzor, if you're interested. There aren't any other TM's I need right now, but if you have a spare IV bred Ditto or Staryu/Starmie of any nature, I'd be very interested.
    hey :) im nearly done with your omanyte

i'm really sorry but i accidentally done 4 speed ev's instead of defence, i hope you dont mind :/
    My FC is 4941 2168 1276 and my game name is ZEMMER (just like that, all capitol) what's your game name?
    i dont know actually :/ i'm from england but i dont know what time zone thats called :/
    but i'll be able to trade in about 4 hours time ah ha
    i've got an omanyte and a quiet ditto :) so this shouldnt take long
    we're going out soon however, so i'll be able to trade this after noon :)
    ah :/ bit of a problem :/ just found out i cant actually catch lunatone in the wild without a sapphire dongle :/ so i dont think i can get you a quiet one sorry :(

is there anything else you want?
    i'll see what i can do, i dont actually have a lunatone, but it should be easy enough to get :)
    could you reserve the glalie for me? it'll take an hour or two for me to find it and ev it :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom