Dinobot
Local time
8:11 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ...Wait, I was closing it off to new trades. I'll be able to fulfill pending trades until Tuesday. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    Hey Bee, Winter said she feels awful about leaving you and Ebail hanging for so long, and she's been going through a lot of stuff. She said if you're content to wait she'll get to it as soon as she can, but she also said that if you want she'll hand the run off to me, no hard feelings. So discuss it with Ebail and see what you guys want to do, I don't mind either way.
    Well, after many, many, attempts at getting it just right, your Scraggy is ready with the right nature, ability, gender, and egg moves. When's the best time for you to trade?
    Bee I think this group was made just for you

The Houndoom Society - Bulbagarden Forums
    Sorry I probably can't get to your post tonight :( At least not until late if I do. I have to go drive 2 hours into the city to meet up with Charlotte in a bit, and then I'll have to come back and I don't know how long I'll be out. I would do it before going, but I'm not feeling so well so I might nap instead. Should get one up tomorrow hopefully though.
    Since there are multiple barriers of Reflect up, would Brick Break smash through all of them (as it would if there was Reflect and Light Screen at the same time) or just one of them per Brick Break.
    It's school holidays now, so I'm working like crazy while learning driving at the same time.

How about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom