• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Dinobot

1. Dinobot

GEN VI: Charizard Y

Mine is also in sig sir ;)
  2. Dinobot

GEN VI: Charizard Y

I'll give you Y for Shiny Pancham.
  3. Dinobot

GEN VI: looking for rain dish squirtle/wartortle and protean frokie/frogadier

Alright I'll take both of their HA's for my two.
  4. Dinobot

GEN VI: looking for rain dish squirtle/wartortle and protean frokie/frogadier

Do you have females of Ivysaur, or quilladin and charmander? I have both Froakie and Squirtle HAs.
  5. Dinobot

Fletchling Adamant Gale Wing Give away

Do you have any females? I'll take one. My FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome
  6. Dinobot

Hidden Ability Pokemon (Some Kalos)

Speed Boost Veni for Solar Charmander?
  7. Dinobot

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead My FC is 4914 3333 8109 Like the status or send me a VM if you added me so I can add you as well! Need more FC Safari stuff!
  8. Dinobot

Taking requests

Okay, awesome! Thanks. VM me when you're on and ready to trade :)
  9. Dinobot

Breeding DW Females

Above done.
  10. Dinobot

Breeding DW Females

Teddiursa and Psyduck are cool, I'll VM you when they're ready.
  11. Dinobot

Breeding DW Females

Only need Poochyena. I have Vulpix, Dratini, and Scyther ready since those are the commonly wanted Pokemon. My FC is in my sig.
  12. Dinobot

Breeding DW Females

I'll trade at 630 then, your time. I should be on, tag/VM me when you're on. Np ;] Disco Dan; Your request is complete.
  13. Dinobot

Breeding DW Females

Re: Bunch of Scyther, Scraggy, Larvesta Nothing comes to mind at the moment, so whatever is fine. I'll go into the trading room now.
  14. Dinobot

Breeding DW Females

Re: Bunch of Scyther, Scraggy, Larvesta Sure, I bred a couple of extra Poliwag. I can trade in thirty minutes and until 5 P.M. my time today.
  15. Dinobot

Taking requests

Can you breed me a Kabuto (preferreably Jolly, but Adamant is cool too) IVs in Att and Spd and also EV train it? (252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe)? or Horsea (Adamant) (IVs in Att and Spd) and EV'd in 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe . Both would be good, but either you can do would be great. I'll get...
Back
Top Bottom