Recent content by Dio Brando

1. D

Bulbagarden's Mysterious Mansion - Halloween 2014

Oh so you think. I, Dio, am immortal. ...but this hangover is mean.
  2. D

That's impossible. I, Dio, have- *hic* consumed all of the wine that was to be served here. Aside from hiccuping, I, Dio, do not feel any less insane. Now if you'll excuse me. *stumbles out*
  3. D

I, Dio, am just reading. And shoplifting bags of candy. Maybe a few kitchen knives. I, Dio, love a good throwing knife.
  4. D

*steals steak* Why yes. I, Dio, am fairly young for a vampire though.
  5. D

I, Dio, am not impressed. I have stopped time for the smallest things. Such as taking naps in the middle of a conversation. Or shoplifting since I, Dio, do not exactly earn income by being a vampire hiding in Cairo.
  6. D

WHERE IS MY STEAK. EVEN BLOOD GETS DULL AFTER A WHILE. A vampire has to treat himself once in a while!
  7. D

ZA WARUDO *stops time and puts blindfolds on everyone before sitting down and sipping a glass of blood again*
  8. D

I, Dio, would very much enjoy food. You'll do nicely!
  9. D

I, Dio, will be taking those! *snags* Good bye. *retreats back into dark room*
  10. D

Oh, Scout is it? I, Dio, could've swore you were... louder. Maybe it was my imagination! *goes back to reading Steamroller Weekly*
  11. D

Good day. And your name is...?
  12. D

I, Dio, have returned from my favorite diner. The people there were delicious. But GOD DAMN, what does a vampire have to do to get a good wine glass for all of this blood?
  13. D

*leafing through a magazine* *puts it down a moment* ZA WARUDO *time stops* *turns all of the lights off and goes back to reading as time resumes* I, Dio, love being me.
  14. D

You know how I, Dio, like my steaks. Bloody and full of knives.
  15. D

The dance floor is here. I, Dio, would take part, but I am too busy being fabulous.
Back
Top Bottom