Recent content by Dip Head 14

1. D

GEN VI: LF: Gligar and more

Hello, I'm looking for a few different Pokemon. Nothing specific required, although I will put a desired nature next to some of them: Gligar - Adamant Houndour - Modest Bulbasaur - Modest Slowpoke - Modest Goomy Pinsir - Adamant Swinub Togepi Snorunt - Modest Hoppip Thank you!
  2. D

Need Mudkip, Piplup, Beldum

Okay, I'll give you some stuff to sell (I don't think I have any Pokemon with hidden abilities :( ). Whatever I have worth the most is fine.
  3. D

Sorry, its 4570-8072-0843 Also, what do you want in return?
  4. D

Okay awesome thanks
  5. D

No, anything is fine. Can you trade now?
  6. D

Looking for Beldum, Mudkip, and Piplup. If anyone can help me out that would be great. I can give you pretty much anything in the Kalos Dex, and some others, so just ask.
  7. D

Torchic

Hi guys! I'm looking for a Torchic. Any Torchic will do, but one that is adamant would be preferable. Here's the catch. I can only trade until 12:00 PM PDT, which is about 13 hours from now. I understand this is short notice, but hopefully we can get this done. Thanks for the help everyone!
  8. D

Non- English ditto needed!

I can get you a Japanese Ditto. I am looking for a Snover or an Adamant Male Ralts. But if neither of these work, than I'll take the Panpour.
  9. D

Wanted: Arceus, Lugia, Ho-Oh

I can give you a shiny Ho-Oh for a Shiny Crawdunt and a Shiny Male Ralts.
  10. D

Want masterballs and pokemon to unlock the special ones

Well right now, I'm mostly looking for shinies... I'm looking for Shiny Litwick, or Shiny Joltik. If you don't have either of those Shiny then I'll take both of them in their normal colors if they are in an language besides Japanese. The Shinies would have to be UT. The Non-Shiny, Non-Japanese...
  11. D

Want masterballs and pokemon to unlock the special ones

I have a Masterball, but what will you give me for it?
  12. D

Offerings: A LOT of SHINIES

I have a 10th Anniversary Ho-Oh I'd trade for a Shiny Palkia.
  13. D

Shiny Rayquaza

I would trade my Shiny Deoxys.
  14. D

Twiztid's Offering of Shinies

I have a Cresselia for the Shiny Larvitar.
  15. D

Offering: mugging services.

Can you steal me a Muscle Band then?
Back
Top Bottom