D
Local time
1:30 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, it could probably use some work though. -_-
    So tell me, what are these mafia things you seem to do. Are they like anime style battling? o-O
    no problem :> Btw I love your profile haha. anyway, I'm gonna start the phione club~ sure you don't want to found it..? ;_;
    Loool Yeah it's him :> He's the only one from Serebii/ pokestarving I've found....
    Anyway, To Dirkac; I will start the Phione club tomorrow because I'm lazy =+="""
    Rotation Battlers Club - Bulbagarden Forums
    Here's the rotation battle one, I'll put the finishing touches before I start phione/manaphy.
    Hey, since you're new and all and I didn't do this when you joined, I'd like to welcome you to BMGF. Additionally, I would also like to wish you good luck on Disney Mafia.
    OH yeah, want to start a phione/manaphy fanclub now? :> Maybe a rotation battles one too :D And heck, why not surskit fanclub? I'd join and so should the world population of human beings. XD
    I'm born in Jakarta, but then a certain crisis in 1998 made my family move to Saudi Arabia. Went to school for the first time there, my parents taught me English and chose an international school so that when we return to Indonesia I have a language to use. I mean, you'd expect Indonesian people to understand Arabic? I think it's also because teaching 2 languages at the same time to a 3-year-old kid won't really work that well. xDD

Although my sister's born in Saudi Arabia because of that. But that's another thing.

Well, that's sad. Good luck with your studies. And that means "You know a lot of foreign languages". xD

lol it's 3926-5714-3675. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom