D
Local time
10:23 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's cool. I haven't found anyone who lived there yet. xD

I guess I have to reschedule a visit to Taman Anggrek after the upcoming UN next April. The last time I went there was solely to grab a 3DS and Pokemon XY. xD

Haha, me too. Although it has something to do with my first language being English. Although from what I read at your conversation with Saturnidae (I sound like a stalker) you learned a lot foreign languages. I've only known Chinese and Japanese so far.

Anata wa takusan gaigokugo ga dekimasu. Tell me if you haven't studied Japanese this far lol. xD

By the way, I noticed you haven't addedi my 3DS code yet. Your FC is still hanging in my 3DS friend list, but if you don't have any space left then I'll go ahead and delete it. xD
    Well, I live in Jakarta. West Jakarta to be exact. So you basically live at the island of Papua, am I right?

Hmm... I guess it's the shop where I got my copies of X and Y. So that shop sells prepaid cards as well? It's kinda hard to notice. I guess I'll just have to check the next time I go to Taman Anggrek.

And I'm doing fine. So do you prefer to use Indonesian or English in conversing? I'm an English user myself. .w.
    Boo! This is the Surskit-fan from SPPf as well, right? :3
    I really wanted to shoot that VM, but unless if I'm your friend I won't be able to do so, eh?
    And I'm too lazy to shoot a PM so...

I'll just use my chance here. xD
    By any chance would you tell me where you found those Prepaid Cards? I really want to use my Pokebank after my free trial is over. xD
    Dang, you're learning so many languages =_= Smart boy. I think I still remember my dutch types XD
    I think they're groups here are less strict than serebii xD shouldn't be a problem.

No..... The larvesta won't rise from the ashes this time? D:
    OH GOD!? >ADSF NOOO You had me there for a second XD Really? That's interesting lol.....

Eh? Which ones, like Togekiss and Kirito? ._.
    hihihihhi
    Good, because I am literally in the same position =_= what homework you doing? I'm working on physics. btw where are you right now? back in the great island of new guinea? ;-;
    Maybe we can start a phione and manaphy fan club or something XD

Eh, that's like almost every group on Serebii though XD
    Good, haha, maybe you can start a sinnoh club here too. Or a rotation battlers club, remember we were trying to do that?
    UHHHHHHH
    MAYBE......UHHHHHHH
    I have no idea, who? XD and on serrebi or pokestarving?

That's weird O_O and he was such a big member there too..... :/
    thanks XD
    Pedro is a true man's name. Actually it just sounds funny.
    Ok hahahahaha We should battle and you use that phione O^O and win!
    I remember it, and you remember it, so don't be sad :D

LOL yup, how's the sinnoh club running?
    Are they........... good mods O______________O? Cause serebii seriously needs some good mods..... or just less bad ones

T_T re....really? hehe.......... I miss him too, but don't tell him dat.
    Pedro!!!!!!
    Seriously? :D That's awesoume because I always seemed to lose with it XD I probably have no idea how to use a phione, did you change the moves at all?
    I think it's just cuz it's so hard to get, people forget it's there XD It's only in X/Y Where people have lots of phiones lol

How's Serebii these days? lol
    Fine, looking for battles and working on homework =_= hehe
    Thank you X'D
    I will call you both then.... and pedro ^_^
    Yep XD
    Yay! ^_^ Use it in any wi fi yet? ;.; It's ev trained just so you know...
    Hehe awesoume XD those are all pretty cool lol I like phione alot too.. (which is why I had one XD)

Great!! XD how about you?
    Random; do I say "XD" too much? XD
    Hey Surskit boy ;3; Or should I say Phione boy? XD Anyway sorry I took so long :/ I had to get 5 posts to VM and those posts had to get approved which took forever XD How's that Phione I gave you? Lol I didn't even know it was one of your favorite pokemon, so that's awesoume ;D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom