Recent content by dirkac

1. D

Cancelled Games Gentlemen of Anime

Mmm, I'll have much better internet soon, so I'll be in here. I have no idea who my favourite is so I'll just go with the first thing that pops into my head. So... Kirito from SAO.
  2. D

Mafia Disney Mafia: Game over! Town victory! (24/03/14)

Re: Disney Mafia: Night Phase Three - Vengeance (15/03/14) ._. Internet goes back on and I find this. Well, good to see my role took out a Mafia, even though it wasn't in theway had planned it to go. But eh, good luck, Town, let's see you defeat the remaining Mafia. I'll be rooting for you guys~
  3. D

Re: Disney Mafia: Day Phase Three - Eavesdropping (15/03/14) ​Vote: Dark Chocolate
  4. D

Mafia Trainer Class Mafia! END GAME: The Elite Trainer - 3/16

Yay Mafia win c: T'was a great game, Town, I really didn't think I could pull it off in the end xD Well, especially considering I really didn't haveInternet during said Night Phase, except the very start, which was just enough to need. Regardless, it was pretty close, if bob hadn't listened to...
  5. D

Re: Trainer Class Mafia! Day 6: Unavailable healing service - 3/14 Can I just ask what said comment was?... Then again, can I just ask why I'm even suspicious in the first place?I said my reasoning as to why I didn't counter-claim earlier, but, of course, that failed.I also literally couldn't...
  6. D

Pointless warnings

Warning: Might be sandy.The colour ochre.
  7. D

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Fennekin xP
  8. D

Pointless warnings

Warning: Do not feed.A Warning.
  9. D

Re: Trainer Class Mafia! Day 6: Unavailable healing service - 3/14 If I had claimed earlier on you would not have Night-Lynched me, which was what I was hoping for, so as to let everyone see you are the actual final Mafia member.But, of course, you didn't Night-Lynch me because Kantomasta...
  10. D

Re: Trainer Class Mafia! Day 6: Unavailable healing service - 3/14 Vote: ZimaZima, you know very well why I'm voting this, don't you?bob is likely to be Vanilla... Which would leave me being the only other role.In other words, I am the Vigilante, the one hole in your ploy.
  11. D

Re: Trainer Class Mafia! Day 5: Fatal night-time patrols - 3/11 Forgot to say so earlier, but I, too, am Vanilla. And I believe Bob is so too, Ben just strikes suspicious. Especially this now, as well: A Lynch-tie at this point of the game will essentially cause our chances of winning...
  12. D

Claims The New Official Claim-a-Pokémon Thread!

Re: The New Official Claim-a-Pokemon thread! (UPDATE: Diancie included!) Surskit - dirkac - 12/03/14
  13. D

Re: Trainer Class Mafia! Day 5: Fatal night-time patrols - 3/11 @Stuntology, Town-Lynching inactives or putting threat to them in general is bad for Mafia because inactives pose less a threat ro Mafia than the active players do, so that may have caused part in it. And didn't Gibus also support...
  14. D

New here

Tehe, it's like were taking these places by storm now. Aaaanyway, welcome to BMGf, just read the rules and have a good time and all that ;o
  15. D

Re: Disney Mafia: The first day - Best Intentions (09/03/14) Damn it Timezones :/ Confirming my Role... Late. Regardless, we don't have anything yet so...
Back
Top Bottom