• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Dis
Local time
7:09 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh okay. I just thought it would be easier so things can be scheduled and stuff easier instead of emailing everyone and forcing everyone to join here.
    nothing much. Hey want to make a chatzy so we can discuss some things about the battling association? (that way its not just people from bulbapedia and we can get more and have more fun)
    Hey i am figuring out more on what to do with the drafting and what not for the Battling Association. (stay tuned for my blogs if you want to know more)
    I could be wrong, but I've asked more than one person to trade me Lati@site with no luck. Friends or not I've not got my hands on them yet.
    This is my second apology for being so blunt. I didn't realize how harsh I sounded until I read the post back to myself.

All Gen VI event legends are shiny locked so far. That will probably remain the case through OR/AS events.
    With the introduction of Fairy-types and Mega Evolutions, I am pretty sure that the meta game may have changed in some shape or form. What I meant earlier is that Super Training didn't exist back in gen.5, and because it seems that Super Training helped the casuals get into the competitive aspects of the game, I thought that hurt the casuals appeal that then (not to mention that loses were recorded when you battle with strangers, which is a feature I don't think the casuals really like). I am not really into the whole tier thing, since I don't like going around saying "[blank] sucks! There's no reason to use it over [blank] if you want to win!]" I feel that players should use whatever they want, rather than being "forced" to choose based on tiers. I'm not saying that I don't believe in tiers, but I don't think it should influence people on what Pokemon they want to use.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom