Recent content by Divine Synner

1. D

Team Advice Thread

I've kinda been giving up on this game because I am so bad at it...could someone see if they can help fix my team? Carbink @ Light Clay Ability: Sturdy EVs: 252 HP / 168 Def / 88 SDef Calm Nature - Stealth Rock - Reflect - Light Screen - Explosion I usually lead with Carbink unless I see an...
  2. D

XY Travelog!

Just finished catching the legendary Pokemon known as Zygarde. I think it has the coolest looking battle screen out of any Pokemon. It was also my hardest fight taking nearly 30 luxury balls. Now onto help this mysterious voice that came across my Holocaster.
  3. D

Roleplaying Section's General Chat Thread: a thread for...chatting.

Hi everyone... I am kinda new to the site, trying to find a place to fit in lol. I enjoy really enjoy writing as a hobby as well as roleplaying. I have never roleplayed at a formal level though. I go to chat websites where most people have the literacy of a four year old. The usual reply I...
  4. D

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Hi, I am still new to the community, I am trying to find a place for me. I was wondering if there is a way to change my username before I get really involved. I don't really care for this username. Thanks!
  5. D

XY Travelog!

I started to breed Pokemon, very basic since I haven't had much time. I started with Timburr and after only 23 eggs I found a SHINY one! Now I am at the three star restaurant trying to perfect it though I can't win in the number of turns. I don't know what I am going to do.
  6. D

Team Advice Thread

This is my first competitive team ever, what I say is based on the few games I have done on a simulator... Espeon (F) @ Light Clay Ability: Magic Bounce EVs: 252 Spd / 252 HP / 4 SAtk Timid Nature - Reflect - Light Screen - Baton Pass - Psychic Espeon is one of my favorite...
  7. D

General Chat Thread

Hey there everyone! I'm thinking about getting into competitive battling for the first time in any game. Don't think I will be too good though! XD
  8. D

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) You can Game Sync more than that, it just depends on how many people are using the servers. I've Game Synced 3-5 times in a few minutes before to send pictures to Pokemon-GL. If you are connected to the internet I believe you Game Sync when you...
  9. D

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead FC: 0576-4853-0560 Name: Knightlite Version: Y Type: Ground(Nincada, Sandshrew, ________) PM if you add so I can add back! :3
  10. D

Review XY004: Pikachu and Dedenne! Cheek Rub!!

I am gonna start watching this between giving out candies to the kiddies! :D I can't decide if the Pokedex is suppose to be a tablet or the 2DS, either way I really don't like the design of it. Awww, Fennekin looked so happy to be chosen. It kinda reminds me of the reason I can't go to the...
  11. D

Toughest Gym Leader (or battle) in Gen VI?

Re: Toughest Gym Leader (or battle) this Gen? The Gym Leader I had the most trouble with was Clemont, for some reason the electric Pokemon just devastated my team. I have now reworked my team because of it. It took me two tries to beat him, and the second time it was down to 1v1.
  12. D

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

The best I have gotten from wonder trade is a Charmander lol, the most I have gotten is Flabebe.
  13. D

What will be Clemont's reason for leaving his gym? And who watches it in his absence?

Re: What will be Clemont's reason for leaving his gym? And who watches it in his abse I didn't think he would be the gym leader until I recently went back and rewatched it and they did hint at him being the gym leader. When Ash asks if he has a Pokemon he emphasizes that he recently caught the...
  14. D

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

Re: Post your current Ctrl+V(v2) According to one fan in attendance, the “energy was sucked out of the building like a vacuum” following the finish of Orton-Bryan.
Back
Top Bottom