Recent content by DoctorCuido

1. D

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Confirmed. It's got Quilladin, Ivysaur and Tangela.
  2. D

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead I just found out it's a grass type safari.
  3. D

Soundtrack and Sound Effects Speculation

Absolutely loved the soundtrack. It is more like those of NGC games. Marvellous!
  4. D

Your Pokemon's nicknames

It is a tradition for me to nickname my starter. So far, it's the only Pokemon that I've named and he is a Delphox called Walter.
  5. D

X vs Y: A comparison

I haven't played Y version yet, but I really loved X. It got me into the game like I used to when I was seven or eight immediately. Awesome job by Nintendo!
  6. D

Pokemon Bank

In my opinion, the fee is pretty reasonable and it's a very useful app.
  7. D

Super Training

Super training is definitely one of my favourite features of X and Y. It turns EV training into something much less tedious and much more fun. :)
  8. D

I am also new to the forums myself. Welcome and hello everyone! :D
  9. D

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Mine is Matt - 2449-4747-3522. I own version X and I don't know what my Friend Safari's type is, unfortunately. :(
Back
Top Bottom