• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
DoctorWhy
Local time
1:30 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I want Dusk Lycanroc and I wanna name it Roxas. Rocks=Rox + Roxas coming from Twilight town and having orangey-blond hair :D
    Hey, man. How's it going?
    Reactions: DoctorWhy
    DoctorWhy
    DoctorWhy
    How about you?
    Maniacal Engineer
    Maniacal Engineer
    I really like Capaldi as The Doctor. He's been in some really good episodes, and he brings a completely different angle to The Doctor's character than Tennant or Smith did. I'm sad to see him go. I do hope, however, that they actually "close the loop" as it were and take the opportunity to have a crossover with Tennant and Capaldi before Capaldi Regenerates.
    DoctorWhy
    DoctorWhy
    That would be pretty cool! Crossovers are always fun
    Your avatar is so cool! Where did you find it?
    DoctorWhy
    DoctorWhy
    Thanks! I actually don't remember haha. I think it was just a google image search for Rowlet back when it was first shown.
    Well, we finally found the perfect companion Pokemon for the 11th Doctor.
    Maniacal Engineer
    Maniacal Engineer
    Oh yes. No questions asked Rowlet will be my first Alola starter.
    Maniacal Engineer
    Maniacal Engineer
    Unrelated note. I went to Wizard World Comic Con in Madison, WI this past April. I met David Tennant, and came close to meeting Matt Smith. (He was supposed to be there, but had to cancel last minute. :()
    I've got two Photo-Ops and an autograph from David Tennant.
    DoctorWhy
    DoctorWhy
    Duuuude. That's awesome!! Another friend of mine also met them recently. I'd love to!
    Make a thread for the starters! They're special enough to get away with their own thread imo :p
    DoctorWhy
    DoctorWhy
    Thanks for the advice! Just created the new thread!
    Reactions: Zeb
    Zeb
    Zeb
    Ugh I suggested this to you and then the mods decided to move my old thread from VG into SM.. sorry :/
    DoctorWhy
    DoctorWhy
    No big deal! It works haha
    I assume you're in college--and I just noticed you're from Ohio--where do you go, I'm at BGSU right now!
    DoctorWhy
    DoctorWhy
    Oh, sweet! I have a couple friends at BGSU. I go to Denison University, in Granville, OH.
    tyguy723
    tyguy723
    Oh cool right outside Columbus then! I'm heading down to Ohio State for the weekend actually! Good to have more midwestern pokéfans!
    DoctorWhy
    DoctorWhy
    Nice! And I agree!
    I see you like Doctor Who. So do I and nice profile picture by the way. My apologies if my posts on the forums may have annoyed you.
    DoctorWhy
    DoctorWhy
    I often hate the question, as it's like picking a favorite child, but who is your favorite Doctor? Mine, by a very small margin, is Matt Smith.
    DoctorWhy
    DoctorWhy
    Yes, series 9 was pretty good. I didn't care for the Sandmen episode ending, but everything else was great
    Arceus the Dragon
    Arceus the Dragon
    Yeah I like the eleventh doctor too. I enjoy him a lot in a number of episodes such as the pandorica opens and time of the doctor.
    The reason the quote won't have shown up for you is probably because that person is on your ignore list.

The new ignore list is pretty cool in that it filters out posts completely unlike before, but it does cause problems where it looks like people are talking to themselves/a different person because quotes don't show up within other posts either. :p
    DoctorWhy
    DoctorWhy
    Ohhh. Hm. Not sure why they would be on there. I'll have to try and fix that. I probably got annoyed one day and did it or something XD
    Zeb
    Zeb
    (It's ok they are on mine too lmao.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom