Recent content by DoctorWhy

1. DoctorWhy

SwSh What Gen 8 Pokemon Won the Biggest Piece of your Heart?

Scorbunny line, Dragapult, Toxtricity, Snom line are definitely my favorites.
  2. DoctorWhy

Male vs. Female

It definitely depends for me. For most Pokemon, I really don't care what their gender is. But if the Pokemon's design is very masculine, I generally prefer to have a male, and if the design is very feminine, I like to have a female. Every once in a while, I'll want a particular gender just...
  3. DoctorWhy

Do you name your boxes?

I always name at least a few boxes, for organization purposes. In SwSh, I have stuff like a Shiny box, Foreign Pokemon boxes, an Alcremie Forms box, High IVs box, competitively trained/ready box (even though I rarely do competitive battling), a Need-to-Evolve box, a giveaway/wondertrade box, a...
  4. DoctorWhy

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Yeah. And they don't right now either. I honestly don't think they intend to necessarily stop that from happening, especially because it's already the case until further notice.
  5. DoctorWhy

SwSh What Gen 8 Pokemon Won the Biggest Piece of your Heart?

My favorite this gen overall is probably Snom/Frosmoth. Though I also really like Toxtricity and Cufant.
  6. DoctorWhy

SwSh Regarding Bottle Caps

Best bet is gonna be Battle Tower and sometimes raids. The skilled digging brother can dig them up but the chances are incredibly low.
  7. DoctorWhy

SwSh 3rd Version/Sequels?

I would love a full fledged sequel like B2W2. I feel like they set it up pretty well, especially with the talk of minor league gyms and the like, as well as some good character progression for the rivals that could be continued in a sequel.
  8. DoctorWhy

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

Sir, it's merely a coincidence, as you are having the alphabet soup. Waiter, there's cyanide in my soup.
  9. DoctorWhy

SwSh SwSh Team-crafting Thread

After today's trailer, I'm absolutely going to have an Obstagoon on my team. Zigzagoon is an old favorite of mine and I'm hyped. Still leaning towards Sobble as my starter. Also interested in Rolycoly, Yamper, and Corviknight.
  10. DoctorWhy

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

The Lite cannot be docked at all - the hardware simply doesn't have HDMI conversion nor a dock port.
  11. DoctorWhy

SwSh SwSh Team-crafting Thread

Definitely picking Sobble. Everything else depends on evolutions really. I do like Yamper and Corviknight though, especially. Considering a couple old favorites like Togekiss, Butterfree, and Tyranitar but I'll probably stick mostly to brand new mons.
  12. DoctorWhy

SwSh Regional Dex Discussion

XY had a significant number of Gen 3 Pokemon one year prior to ORAS. And we've already seen quite a few Gen 4 mons - Lucario, Hippowdon, Abomasnow, Vespiquen, Rotom, Rhyperior, Glaceon, Leafeon, Munchlax, Togekiss, Weavile, Mantyke, Gallade, Roserade, Dusknoir, Frosslass, Drifblim, Bronzong. So...
  13. DoctorWhy

What is your favorite and least favorite starter Pokemon

Favorite Water: Mudkip Least favorite Water: Popplio Favorite Grass: probably Rowlet Least favorite Grass: Chikorita Favorite Fire: Chimchar maybe Least favorite Fire: Fennekin I guess
  14. DoctorWhy

Which Gen do you think was the absol-lute best?

It's hard to say, really. I think Gen V is probably the best overall, but I also have really soft spots for Gen III and IV. IV started out rough, but I'd say HGSS is maybe the best game in the series. III lacked some of the quality of life changes brought later but it was really enjoyable...
  15. DoctorWhy

SwSh Regional Dex Discussion

However it is technically possible that some evolutions could change due to regional variants and that some old mons might not return as they were previously known but with a new form. I hope at least.
Back
Top Bottom