D
Local time
3:52 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sweet, saves me from doing it haha :p

Obviously if you have any questions or anything, just ask. I would like to trial out a 25% nervousness chance, however. I'd probably post it on the 28th or 1st. Maybe a week later, whenever is best for you.

There'll probably be a tournament for the 15th anniversary, but another forum festival is a possibility, we'll see how well this goes.
    Quick question: are you interested in hosting a forum festival (probably RSE) for either the PXR launch or 15th Anniversary event? Don't feel like you need to or anything, though :p
    Oh, I moved that one to the Indiv RP Front Gate (it was supposed to be a team run with Taither but he sortof disappeared/became inactive xD), and Sky's picked it up. ^_^ But thanks for asking. :)
    Hey, I'm not sure if I thanked you properly for the gift but if I haven't I'm sorry for being ungrateful, lol. You seem to have all of the cool things that I do, but if there's anything I can gift you, I really want to return the favor. ^^
    Since Scizor got approved as a wildcard and I'm probably getting a Complex from Ladder, I need to know if you're still writing me that Scyther and if you have any idea how long it'll take. If it's going to take a while and you've already started the Scyther, you can either trade it to someone else or maybe I'll take a second one as a perma/trade bait.
    okay, it's taking me longer than expected, but trying to get it soon. Have about half of the money right now.
    For Basculin:
    TM Rest - 3.5k
    TM Sleep Talk - 4K
    TM Swagger - 3k
    TM Attract - 3k
    TM Mimic - 2.5k
    TM Dream Eater - 4k

Total - 20K
    Haji will be decked out! He will be the casanova of the entire park. He will have swag!
    Hey I was looking at your stats and saw you have a Scolipede, I know it says it's not UFT but is there any Pokemon I can get you that would make you change your mind about that?
    Hello, I'm done with my ECC and I the Pokemon that I captured I don't want. Were do I post saying I want to take out a Egg instead?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom