D
Local time
4:16 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, Jess. Since you're going to be busy, Ataro asked me to take over his Individual RP if that's okay. Do you have his list handy?
    Hey, I want to apologize for my inactivity in the last couple weeks. My semester has gotten very hectic so I haven't really felt up to hammering out a park post lately. Would it be okay if we put things on pause until things cleared up?
    Are my rp posts getting sloppy or lowering in quality/ am I being punished or something to that extent? ^^; I'm not trying to sound whiny, but with tackle having done even more damage than what the reffing calc gives and with yawn failing, I feel as if you're being a tougher ranger on my event run compared to my individual run. Just wanted to know if there's something I can improve on.
    Oops. I'll try to avoid that in the future. Sorry. I've modified my post a bit. Hope that's better.
    I would've PM'd you if I had known there was something to PM you about XD That's the point I was trying to make - just a heads up would've been nice.

And it wouldn't have been bad to have the event in April. That's when Easter is anyway.
    Let's raise the Rare/Special then. Maybe we had discussed making it higher based off the last one.

Next time could Bee and I get a PM before you post up the threads? If not for input then to at least check for errors or misunderstandings. I kinda felt out of the loop since you and Chainy did this one yourselves. That and I felt unprepared when people asked me questions I should've known the answers to.
    Most people are probably gonna choose the egg option, tbh, considering they only get to encounter 5 things. And maybe I'll go for Rotom =P

Did you go off of the other capture contest we held, or the first set of rules we were PMing around? Because we changed some stuff from those first rules. I thought the points needed for Rare/Special was higher. Last time we also did damage by reffing calculator, since HP% matters for points in judging, but I trust all the Rangers not to skew it too much for either mon.

As for the egg thing, I don't remember if I read this, but are the mons that have too high of rank for the score on the list omitted before rolling? I guess that would ensure everyone gets a mon if they were.
    Fair enough. It might be worth clarifying that in the text. I'm not really sure how I feel about people for sure getting a mon they want with the egg thing (even if they have to get a certain score), since most things people want are like Medium rank. But it <is> nice incentive for activity.
    For this part in the Contest:

On Sunday, March the 31st, the event will officially end. Any Trainers who have not yet put a Pokemon up to be Judged must do so within a week of the event ending. After that point, only Trainers who have had point tallies posted will be eligible for receiving Prizes. The event runs CAN continue once the Capture Contest ends, however, if a Trainer has a current normal run that ends before their Contest run does, they MUST finish their Contest run BEFORE beginning any new regular runs.

Does that mean that Trainers don't get a prize if they don't finish and post within the allotted time? If they don't get a prize after the deadline, I don't see why anyone would bother finishing it if they can't take anything away from it.
    Sorry nonetheless though; I'll try to reign in my temptations of hijacking the battle in the future. :p
    It was just Agility. I wasn't sure if positioning him like that would fly, but I figured the worst that could happen is you just ignore that part of the post. : ) I'm still feeling out the gray areas of the rules, and I have to admit that I can get overenthusiastic when writing the battle posts.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom