• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Dog of Hellsing

1. D

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread Kind of like how Banette is supposed to a vengeful doll but actually evolves from another Pokemon? Or Wailord being as huge as it is but only weighing like, what was it, a little over 800 lbs? I wonder if Audino will be in the wild and...
  2. D

Pokemon Direct (4th September)

Re: New Pokemon Direct coming tomorrow Llama or alpaca would be neat, seeing as we don't have any of those yet. A griffin would be cool too, though, so long as it's not yet another Flying/Normal Mon. It does have a sort of griffin-y look to it. Or it could be an Absol prevo, which I wouldn't...
  3. D

Poke Transporter (Transfering Pokemon From Previous Gens)

Lol, they don't gotta, but they'll be the first ones shrieking their lungs out that they can't. And the slippery slope argument doesn't hold any validity at all considering this is the first time GF has done Pokemon storage in this manner. There's no proof at all that they'll increase the...
  4. D

Kanto Starters

;___; I would be so happy if the odds of finding DW females was increased with Gen6. I still don't have a Drought Vulpix or Prankster Murkrow. Or maybe make it so males can pass DW Abilities too? Even if it's at a lower rate than females, it would still mean 90% of DW males are useful (since a...
  5. D

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

I wonder if GF didn't purposefully limit how many Types appear in the demo so people wouldn't work out too much of the updated Type chart? Or I could be reading too much into this and it could just be given the location, there aren't many other Types they could have put in there anyways...
  6. D

Pokemon Bank

Yeah, if they don't have something in place I'll be really surprised (and inevitably pissed if something happens to all my competitively-raised Pokemon >.>). Soooo...you ARE complaining about having spent money on the franchise in the past? Do you realize that by that logic, you're making it...
  7. D

Kanto Starters

You make me want a shiny Charmander so I can get a glorious black MZard. And now I want Rayquaza to get a Megavolution so I could get a Shiny Megavolved Rayquaza... /mfw all the Legends and Starters get a Megavolved form, and then a few other random fan-favorites like Absol and Mawile and...
  8. D

Pokemon Bank

Yeah, it's 500 yen in Japan, but that doesn't make sense with what Lugiafanatic said, which was they've paid $500 so far and is upset that GF is wanting more. I like the fact that you can mass-transfer Pokemon as well as just being to store them on the cloud, where they'll be safe in case your...
  9. D

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread Okay, okay, this might sound like it'd be really annoying after a while and it probably would, but I like to think certain Pokemon appear more often in a Horde (or maybe they ONLY appear in Hordes). For example, Miltank and Tauros are...
  10. D

Poke Transporter (Transfering Pokemon From Previous Gens)

Have you stopped to consider that MAYBE they had to tie the PokePorter with the PokeBank app? After all, the former DOES have to make use of the latter to shove your Mon from Gen5 to Gen6, it's not like the Porter is it's own standalone app here. Sure you can get it and move Pokemon to it and...
  11. D

Pokemon Bank

1) Most things don't erase themselves from any kind of storage after uploading or downloading to another source. Why would they bother coding the app or the game to erase the Pokemon information from your SD card after you move the Mon? What happens if something screws up moving to or from the...
  12. D

Kanto Starters

I'll be picking Bulba for my Kanto Starter, but I feel like I wanna play the game with Kalos-only Pokemon the first time too, especially since we've only seen a portion of the new Mon so far.
  13. D

Mega Evolution

Re: Mega Evolution Discussion The XY website says a Mon reverts to its normal form after the battle has ended, not when switched out. That implies that the form change lasts until the actual battle is over, not just until the Pokemon leaves battle.
  14. D

Pokemon Bank

Yeah, when you stop to think about how much other stuff you buy for 5 bucks that doesn't last nearly as long, you realize just how much of a pittance it is for such a useful tool (especially since it supports mass-transferring and moving of Mon instead of having to do them one at a time).
  15. D

Mega Evolution

Re: Mega Evolution Discussion Well, it makes sense. Toise's cannons combined into a single one, there's no real need for it to have gained much more mass other than what it would normally from the cannons when they're separate. I think most of that weight actually came from the additional...
Back
Top Bottom