• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
D
Local time
5:56 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I'm not bad. So are you getting back into Pokemon or is this one of your long time drop in visits?
    If you're reading this. that means you still care <3 love all yall Internets friends and pokemasters !
    Ohh, cool. Do you still have XD and stuff? The only third gen game I like is Emerald. R/S are too limited and I don't like FRLG much at all. Are you going to use stuff from Blue for Stadium? I don't have a 3DS...I have a DS Lite which is served me well so far.
    So you haven't totally disappeared yet? I'd still take you up on your free Pokemon for me offer!! :D
    Yeah I hold onto everything like that too xD...a lot of the stuff I bought used/at yard sales so I don't want to let it go the same way I got it. Conglomo is probably locked and buried, it's probably there!
    Wow, I wish I could quit, but I find that I am too attached! How much are you going to sell the game cards for? I really shouldn't be buying any more...but lol. If the list of stuff you have is somewhere, I'd probably like to grab a few things! We never traded Togepis, I was kind of looking forward to that one :3
    ok i wanted a flawless Jap ditto so bad im searching thru month old forums. can you tell me how you got a FOREIGN flawless ditto? and is it UT?
    Ohhh, yeah I can understand being too busy to play. Perhaps it will lure you back once you are finished with your classes :D
    Goodbye Pokemon World! Thank you for the good times. I apologize if we have a pending trade but considered it canceled. sorry thanks again
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom