D
Local time
3:36 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh yeah? I don't know too much about Madden, I don't have any of the systems that it's on.

Hmmm...what kind of team would DogBunny make :3
    Aye, indeed it has. I'm not rushing into anything, though, just so I don't feel like I've wasted my money come the end of it all :p
    I have seen, but haven't particularly active myself :p We should be able to meet up this weekend. Sunday, since I'm going to a concert on Saturday.
    Yeah, I enjoyed the game a lot. I forget, did the Madden Packers win the test game? Madden is almost always right. Maybe the teams should just play eachother in Madden to decide the Super Bowl.

You'll probably be OK, just show up every few days. I haven't had much time to start working on a team for that so it'll probably be some last minute thing again.
    Yep, been back at college since the beginning of January, and it's getting extremely hectic D:
    Sounds like fun...I haven't decided where I'll be yet. I'm not a Steelers fan so I think by default I should root for the packers. Either way, couldn't ask for a more classic sort of matchup.

You entered a tournament?!? :0
    Nope, the default name is fine with me :D When would you like to trade? My availability is still pretty much the same (2000-2200, GMT+1), though I will for sure be going to bed on time since I'm trying to sleep more in order to get non-sick faster. Oh, and I'm off on Saturday and Sunday.
    Yeah, I do fine with them. I don't pick the really long ones on purpose, though, wastes time :p

It should be a good super bowl this year, it's a great matchup. Do you have plans for that already?
    Yeah it's really easy. Except when I was using delays 600-800, I kept having to adjust for those a lot. I am using much more reasonable ones now like 1600 or 1700 :p

I suppose you are entitled to your share of fun outside of Pokemon. How are your classes going?
    I've just done a few so far, one as a test to make sure I could do it, a few for Twit, and the Smeargle. It's still evil so I don't think I'll be doing it full time quite yet :p

Well, sometimes other things come up, Pokemon will always be waiting for you when you come back xD
    I know, I'm terrible ;__;...you're welcome to a copy of the Smeargle though. What is Gligar Ability 1, Sand Veil? Cool...umm Bonsly...nice lol.
    Are you still needing that Own Tempo Smeargle? I think I'm going to breed one tonight. I want to catch my Rayquaza, but I have to get Kyogre + someone's Groudon first :3
    Yeah, another semester at university. It's my last one! But I have two classes I need for graduation, and they're both rather intense. Blah. I haven't been keeping up with Pokemon at all, either. Maybe I'll get back into it when Black and White come out.

How're you? Have you started a new semester too? What kind of Pokemon adventures have you been up to?

Huge snow storm coming today/tomorrow where I live. Going to go eat and prepare for to hibernate. XD
    Yeah I'll be able to take care of cloning them. I just went to the shop on my phone so it was a quick glance, but it looks like you've been busy, there's a ton of new stuff!

Are we keeping a constant rotation for the new trains? Or you just need these 7?
    Clones of at least half will be fine, I've got a few of them already so I won't need them all. Definitely want your Uxie of course =P, and I do like the Azelf you had in your sig if I can get an UT clone of that too.

I'm hoping to have them done in a few days, work should be slower now so I won't be here late every day.
    Oh, yeah I'm sure she would name it for you. What do you have in mind? I still have one of my Sceptiles to name I think.

I am still holding on to one of my Jirachis, but yeah it's good to have space for new ones.

Started my next breeding project...teddy bears.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom