Recent content by Don13

1. D

Kalos League Thread

Personal quess on how things will go in Kalos Leaque: If Alain indeed participates I probably would see him in a fierce battle against Ash (possible 3 on 3), with the latter winning. Then, Ash Vs Sawyer (possible 6 on 6), in the SemiFinals were Sawyer will win Ash. Sawyer always appears to the...
  2. D

Preview XY091: The Happy Dance Comes After the Quiz!? The Hyakkoku TryPokaron Tournament!!

Re: XY090: The Happy Dance Comes After the Quiz!? The Hyakkoku TriPokalon Tournament! I think Jessie can't compete because she doesn't have any Princess Key in order to show up as a contestant like Shauna and Serena in the Second-Stage competitions. Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong.
  3. D

Preview XY091: The Happy Dance Comes After the Quiz!? The Hyakkoku TryPokaron Tournament!!

Re: XY090: The Happy Dance Comes After the Quiz!? The Hyakkoku TriPokalon Tournament! According to Anime News Network' translation about Serena in the TV Tokyo's Pokemon XY& Z website: As this summary is set upon the episode XY090, it truely seems that Serena will lose this Showcase.
  4. D

News Pokemon XY & Z Discussion

Ok, thanks Playerking & DS0308. Now I saw him. It seems to me that we have to wait a long in order to find out whose Pokemon is. It looks like Mega Sceptile will appear much later in the anime.
  5. D

Where exactly Sawyer appears in the trailer? Because I watched it multiple times but I couldn't notice him. Neither on TV Tokyo's official website.
  6. D

An easy way for us to understand whether this is Ash's Sceptile or not is when we'll have the official poster with full resolution. There we can easily spot if it has its signature twig in its mouth, as always, since it was a Treecko. I would love if it could be Ash's. I think it will bring...
  7. D

Preview XY087: Eureka the Caretaker! The Spoiled Chigoras!!

Re: XY086: Bonnie and Tyrunt I would love the idea of Tyrunt/Tyruntrum joining the group but with the next episode being Clemont/Bunnelby-centric I don't think that he will catch Tyrunt for Bonnie and right on the next episode his Bunnelby will evolve/learn a new move/ battle his evolved form...
  8. D

Preview Preview of upcoming episodes, including Ash battling Olympia & Serena's next Showcase

Re: Preview of upcoming episodes, including Ash battling Olympia & Serena's next Show The episodes are really interesting. I hope that Bunnelby won't evolve. I prefer him to learn a new move and batting his evolved form. The Anistar Gym Battle seems really anticipating. Olympia vs. Ash...
  9. D

Preview XY086: Photo Op on Fire! Snap the Legend!!

Re: XY085: Moltes in Focus! Snap the Legend!! Awesome episode. Brilliant way to evolve Fletchinder with the appearence of Moltres. And also a great way to focus more on Talonflame's fire power from now on. Although, I have to say that when Ash tried to save Talonflame in the preview, it...
  10. D

Preview XY082: The Pumpjin Festival! Farewell, Bakeccha!?

Can't wait for this episode. It looks so funny. All costumes are pretty well designed. And of course time to see what will happen with Jessie's Pumpkaboo.
  11. D

Could Alain be the 8th Gym Leader in Anime?

Probably that's the reason. That's how it will go, and Alain's Mega-evolution Act (if it's going 5 parts as I think) will finish in Spring 2016. I expect him though to appear earlier than that in the anime.
  12. D

Could Alain be the 8th Gym Leader in Anime?

Well, I just saw the opening of the XY series once again, and it seemed pretty odd to me that right after the small cameo of the 7th Gym Leader, Olympia, Alain appeares. Could that mean that he replaces Wulfric, just like Marlon replaced Drayden? I know that it sounds pretty unlikely but with...
  13. D

Preview XY072: The Scary House's Hospitality!

We all know what is going to happen in this episode.
  14. D

Preview XY071: The Worst Luck? Eureka VS Nyarth!!

A small filler in order to slow down the fast-paced plot from the previous episodes.
  15. D

Preview XY070: Conclusion! Numelgon, Somewhere Over the Rainbow!!

Re: XY070 - Conclusion! Goodra, Go Over the Rainbow!! I still can't believe that they are actually going to release Goodra. :sweat: Are we sure that it will depart the series? I actually think that the writers may try to do something as they did with Gliscor. One thing it is certain for me...
Back
Top Bottom