• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
D
Local time
11:02 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So how is life?
    I was reading through the complete spriting group and I can't help but laugh at people who think you are still disappeared xD
    Alright. *calculations going on head* Wow, you are still here at 2 AM :O *picks up mace* Go to bed now! :bash:
    Mm. I also need to find a pokémon with sprites that fit the the attack. For instance making Magikarp use dig would be silly :p
    Thanks =D I think I'm improving. Next time I should try an attack without a physical nature.

Oh, no problem. Transparency takes 10 seconds like I said :p
    Oh, lemme correct that! I also want to revise that first part of the 'scissor...

It looks cool! Want me to make it transparent? (takes 10 seconds)
    Heh, I know. I feel guilty myself :p Tomorrow I won't have to click so much, I'm just aiming for the crazy Archie tooday.

No problem. I dare say I'm not too bad with ideas, I just lack the skill :p
    You can change the colour ^^ Mine is green *favourite colour, cough*

It won't look like canon X-Scizor, but I already have a cool idea if my scratching skills don't betray me...

Mmm...Maybe you could replace those stripes for Raikou's? They look different...and replace the paws.
    To be frank I only play it because now it's easy to click a lot and there are achievements to keep you busy.
    I always found Pokémon with parts not outline bitches to splice. And so are very furry Pokémon too. Animation wise, I think I may make a X-Scizor Zangoose when I'm done with the clicking.
    Ouch.
    Yeah, indeed. Superior powers were watching him. I want to make more animations, though I should work on my 12.5K clicks on GPX+... (got a bit more than half)
    It's 7 PM (plus the minutes). Easy to calculate our time, since it's GMT+0 :)
    Yeah, it'll be strange not having a VM saying "Hi, how are you" a few minutes after I log in everyday.
    Fortunately, I can still sleep. Sort of.
    Yeah, I was shocked too. Sure, he acted like a stalker at times, but as long as I warned him I was good. No sexual things either.
    The problem is the pose of the sprite, as you can see meowth is on a completely different pose.
    See you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom