• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
Dorothy
Local time
3:56 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you for telling me this. However, I'm done with my Normal-type Reviews and am now submitting articles one-by-one, so in terms of that one, no help is needed.
    Hey Mako! hope you're not getting involved with anymore of the Avatar's schemes.... you can't compromise your role as detective! :3
    I know, but it turns out my locks on names expired when I got de-modded for like two months (and I didn't realize it)

And I do like Varrick soooooo
    Aye a little while ago, taken over as head of Ent inc too which is cool. Thanks!
    Heh. Now we can't really be sure about that given I owned the name for the show's entire run :p
    I thought there was a lockout on mod names... then again I haven't had the name Mako in two years.

You suck, you know that?
    Could you contribute your opinions now? Each opinions should be about 3 - 5 sentences like a paragraph (each).
    Alright, I understand. Please do remember about it. If you don't, I'll remind you. When will your sabbatical end?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…