• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Dorothy
Local time
6:25 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When they meet, it could be like the manga. You know, Duncan doesn't come out of the tower so Gary comes to save him.
    Maybe Duncan could meet Gary in Viridian Forest, and they have a HUGE fight, and get seperated from their pokemon, 'Jumping Rocket Ship' style.
    You used them quite well, but you could show the rivalry between Duncan and Gary. They could meet now and again, with Duncan saying stuff like, 'You again. What the hell do you want this time?' and have hints of shippiness in it. (not between Duncan and Gary, hopefully)
    I like Bane, so who could appear alongside the Riddler. David Tennant hurt his back, now it's Batman's turn.
    I could believe him to be the riddler. he could be scottish! 'And now, my wee lass, I shall KILL YOU!'
    I'm happy that David Tennant lives in the same country as me. I wanna meet him. WHo's your favourite doctor?
    Yes, but very rarely. Not rlly a fan of it. I've liked Doctor Who before the new series started. You like quite a few british shows then?
    Never heard of it. I like british sitcoms mostly. Ever heard of 'Allo 'Allo? if you don't, look on wikipedia.
    I believe I'm part french, but I don't remember any of my family being french. Do you like the simpsons?
    It's not hot over here. Well it is sort of, but the endless rain on monday ruined it. I live in Southampton, England. I love going to Wales, and I'm part-welsh. Are you from any other countries?
    Just read it. I like it! Do you like Barry then? He's cool, and he's rather humorous. Where do you live?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom