• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by Dorothy

1. Dorothy

What version do you plan on getting?

Torn atm. I love Violet's legendary but as a lesbian I also like sexy cavewomen and the Violet professor looks like he's a Vox voter who wants to sell me an NFT.
  2. Dorothy

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

Still no region name huh? That's weird.
  3. Dorothy

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

It's goin down oh shiiiiiit
  4. Dorothy

TEEN: Lone Star Shine Down

Sorry for the long hiatus, work's been a nightmare. Hoping to start writing again next week due to the long weekend.
  5. Dorothy

What’s it like having the dlc’s?

I actually still haven't finished Crown Tundra. The DLCs I guess were disappointing to me... not enough of the kind of meat I like in a Pokemon game to keep me coming back, although it really all comes down to your preferred play style.
  6. Dorothy

What DON'T You Want To See In Gen IX?

Fairy is my favorite element
  7. Dorothy

Evil Team Discussion/Speculation

Semantics. Functionally, they are an evil team.
  8. Dorothy

Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Coalossal does have elements of a train in its design. Its snout is a cow catcher!
  9. Dorothy

That leak is probably fake.
  10. Dorothy

Based on what evidence?
  11. Dorothy

MATURE: Nori Carino: Official In-Training [COMPLETE!!]

Still am, as much as a full-time job as an overburdened legal professional allows me...
  12. Dorothy

Bullshit
  13. Dorothy

Features from past games you want to return

They've tried it in 3D three times now, and it's only worked once. I'd rather let the feature have a dignified death at this point.
  14. Dorothy

Features from past games you want to return

Well first of all I'd say going through that setup definitely counts as "earning" a capture, and second of all if you wanna do it the old way you still can just by throwing a Pokemon at what you want to catch.
  15. Dorothy

Did it? They were giving out Z-moves like candy late in Gen 7, lol.