Recent content by DorsalAxe

1. D

Archives Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I'm pleased that Bulbapedia has been unlocked, but is there any timeframe on when the Archives will be unlocked?
  2. D

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

The Magma Stone has existed in the games as far back as Diamond and Pearl, it just wasn't obtainable. So it's technically correct. The best kind of correct I might add. :p
  3. D

To answer the question on Talk:Unova Route 10, no it does not exist in B2W2. The same shape landmass is still there, but is completely flat and covered entirely with trees.
  4. D

I notice there's a fair few articles with very long ToCs. Might it be worth adopting a template that functions similarly to this? That way the HGSS part of the contents could be restricted to just days of the week, and not every single subheading under each day. It's a pity the archives are...
  5. D

Could someone please add this to Template:Unova? I've added all the new locations, and few locations from the original Black and White that were missing from this template. It's all been spaced out so as to not warp the template. Could help speed up article creation for you guys. Also, Iris...
Back
Top Bottom