• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Recent content by Double Team Douchebag

1. D

like you wouldn't believe

like you wouldn't believe
  2. D

haven't been on since my cpu crashed. I'm typing this at the library

haven't been on since my cpu crashed. I'm typing this at the library
  3. D

Well, sorry for kinda takin' your time with my theories, but i kind of enjoyed the conversation...

Well, sorry for kinda takin' your time with my theories, but i kind of enjoyed the conversation. Since my computer's being a beech I may not be here in a while, but I'll see what happens. BYE!(now it is time for pie! HA, HA, HA!)
  4. D

Oh, well. It doesn't really matter I guess. I mean, the questions were pretty ridiculus. I still...

Oh, well. It doesn't really matter I guess. I mean, the questions were pretty ridiculus. I still think Bannette's story is creepy though.
  5. D

Sorry, I meant to say others like cubones mother.

Sorry, I meant to say others like cubones mother.
  6. D

Yeah, but the towers probobally have hundereds's of thousands of deceased pokemon in them. Not...

Yeah, but the towers probobally have hundereds's of thousands of deceased pokemon in them. Not all of them besides for cubone's mother could be content after death. Speaking of dead things my mom drove over a frog today and flattened it. :l
  7. D

That's a good point, but one thing I really understand is why does that one Marwhok still retain...

That's a good point, but one thing I really understand is why does that one Marwhok still retain it's shape,species, and moves if when a pokemon dies it turns into a ghastly? I mean that might not be what a ghastly is, but if it wasn't then ghastly woudn't be a "ghost type".
  8. D

I know this is competely random and isn't relevant to anything, but I just thought of it and I...

I know this is competely random and isn't relevant to anything, but I just thought of it and I have to tell somebody. You know the pokemon tower in r/b/y and mt. Pyre in r/s/e/? Where do they put the graves for the pokemon? If they tried to dig they would just make giant holes in the floor. Hmm...
  9. D

Thanks for all the help!

Thanks for all the help!
  10. D

Thanks! Now, one last question, how do I put in the phrase under my name? You know, how yours...

Thanks! Now, one last question, how do I put in the phrase under my name? You know, how yours is "Music". Do I go to the same place or what?
  11. D

just wonderin', how do i give myself a profile picture and how do i change my username?

just wonderin', how do i give myself a profile picture and how do i change my username?
  12. D

Alright, just wonderin' cause I was browsing my friends page and i was like WHOAH HOW DID YOU...

Alright, just wonderin' cause I was browsing my friends page and i was like WHOAH HOW DID YOU GET UP THERE. I mean I was going to friend request you anyway, but yeah.
  13. D

okay, just to make things clear, you WERE Mockingjay, right?

okay, just to make things clear, you WERE Mockingjay, right?
  14. D

for no apparent reason i would like to ask you why almost all of your profile pictures involve...

for no apparent reason i would like to ask you why almost all of your profile pictures involve Girls. It sorta makes you smell like virgin. But don't worry it is a good smell.
  15. D

I don't know. All I can tell you is that my computer is a toshiba( sounds like a jappaneese word...

I don't know. All I can tell you is that my computer is a toshiba( sounds like a jappaneese word to me)