Recent content by Dovahgatr

1. D

Legendary Blowout Sale!

I'll do it for Hariyama and Dragonair Sure, what did you want?
  2. D

Legendary Blowout Sale!

bump
  3. D

Legendary Blowout Sale!

Bump
  4. D

Legendary Blowout Sale!

Hey there! I'm trading away tons of legendary Pokemon! I'm primarily looking for shiny Pokemon, but the listed Vivillon Patterns are acceptable too! Legendaries: My Wants: Shiny Pokemon Vivillon Patterns: Thanks for your time :D
  5. D

Spring Giveaway

I'll like one My FC and IGN is in my Signature, and I'll be available from 10am-10pm EST Everyday
  6. D

OFFERING: Many Legendaries for Shinies/Vivillon Patterns/Unown!

No, thank you! But the reason why I wasn't on is because I'm moving so I thought you'd be on faster so I had to drop it to get things done.
  7. D

I'll take the shiny Steelix. I can trade at any time just tell me when you're online.
  8. D

I should be available at any time today. Just PM me when you are ready.
  9. D

I can trade Moltres for either one, but for the Diancie if you could throw in an Air ballon maybe? I mean, it's an event. Yes I am.
  10. D

I'm interested in your Shiny Goodra and Vespiquen. When would you be able to trade?
  11. D

Hey there guys and girls! I'm at the point where the only thing I really want anymore is shinies. I have so many legendaries now to the point where they're taking up too much space. Here's the list of Legendaries: If you are interested in in-depth detail, please ask for details (look to see...
  12. D

GEN VI: Looking for shiny Rayquaza code

I do believe the Shiny Rayquaza is via Internet, not via code.
  13. D

GEN VI: Mudkip (You heard I like 'em?)

Hey there, I could easily breed you a 5IVed Adamant/Naughty Mudkip! Is there anything you can offer in return? My wants are just any shiny (that aren't competitive) i don't have. But I could do other things. Just reply back if you have an offer so I don't just start breeding something I'm not...
Back
Top Bottom