• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Recent content by Dozer

1. D

OMG I bet I love Shaymin more ^_^

OMG I bet I love Shaymin more ^_^
  2. D

Standard Rules Battles Archives

Anyone playing VGC yet? Anyone playing VGC style rules practicing?
  3. D

Ack sorry, Medical Problems with my mother =( Im back, what did you need?

Ack sorry, Medical Problems with my mother =( Im back, what did you need?
  4. D

Ah sorry guys. Real life trouble =( Medical problems and the such.

Ah sorry guys. Real life trouble =( Medical problems and the such.
  5. D

Crap sorry. I wanted to know if you wanted to make that Avatar for 2 credits in my thread.

Crap sorry. I wanted to know if you wanted to make that Avatar for 2 credits in my thread.
  6. D

You online?

You online?
  7. D

Yeah ok, just let me know what you need. And yes it is tedious, but like I said, well worth it.

Yeah ok, just let me know what you need. And yes it is tedious, but like I said, well worth it.
  8. D

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52180 Here you go, it's hard but worth it.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52180 Here you go, it's hard but worth it.
  9. D

Have you never heard of RNG abuse?

Have you never heard of RNG abuse?
  10. D

No none of them. I say in rule one that none are hacked and I dont accept jacks. I get them...

No none of them. I say in rule one that none are hacked and I dont accept jacks. I get them from people who can abuse the RNG =)
  11. D

Who is in charge of IRC chat? Because I am often on IRC chat, making things like trades so much...

Who is in charge of IRC chat? Because I am often on IRC chat, making things like trades so much faster...
  12. D

Uh, should I just catch you on smogon?

Uh, should I just catch you on smogon?
  13. D

Not the names, Vash came up with those. I just bred them xD

Not the names, Vash came up with those. I just bred them xD
  14. D

Yeah that was my friend. He paired it up with Obamasnow (Who I also bred but I could only get...

Yeah that was my friend. He paired it up with Obamasnow (Who I also bred but I could only get Swine Flu back after I lost my game=( Anywyas That is a cool coincidence
  15. D

Hello

Im Dan how are you