• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Recent content by Dozer

1. D

OMG I bet I love Shaymin more ^_^

OMG I bet I love Shaymin more ^_^
  2. D

Standard Rules Battles Archives

Anyone playing VGC yet? Anyone playing VGC style rules practicing?
  3. D

Ack sorry, Medical Problems with my mother =( Im back, what did you need?

Ack sorry, Medical Problems with my mother =( Im back, what did you need?
  4. D

Ah sorry guys. Real life trouble =( Medical problems and the such.

Ah sorry guys. Real life trouble =( Medical problems and the such.
  5. D

Crap sorry. I wanted to know if you wanted to make that Avatar for 2 credits in my thread.

Crap sorry. I wanted to know if you wanted to make that Avatar for 2 credits in my thread.
  6. D

You online?

You online?
  7. D

Yeah ok, just let me know what you need. And yes it is tedious, but like I said, well worth it.

Yeah ok, just let me know what you need. And yes it is tedious, but like I said, well worth it.
  8. D

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52180 Here you go, it's hard but worth it.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52180 Here you go, it's hard but worth it.
  9. D

Have you never heard of RNG abuse?

Have you never heard of RNG abuse?
  10. D

No none of them. I say in rule one that none are hacked and I dont accept jacks. I get them...

No none of them. I say in rule one that none are hacked and I dont accept jacks. I get them from people who can abuse the RNG =)
  11. D

Who is in charge of IRC chat? Because I am often on IRC chat, making things like trades so much...

Who is in charge of IRC chat? Because I am often on IRC chat, making things like trades so much faster...
  12. D

Uh, should I just catch you on smogon?

Uh, should I just catch you on smogon?
  13. D

Not the names, Vash came up with those. I just bred them xD

Not the names, Vash came up with those. I just bred them xD
  14. D

Yeah that was my friend. He paired it up with Obamasnow (Who I also bred but I could only get...

Yeah that was my friend. He paired it up with Obamasnow (Who I also bred but I could only get Swine Flu back after I lost my game=( Anywyas That is a cool coincidence
  15. D

Hello

Im Dan how are you