• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Dr. Haxorus

1. D

Hair color?

my hair is naturally brown but i dyed it auburn yesterday....
  2. D

Hurt or heal the person above

*dies* Hurts with Zombie Kennedy
  3. D

hurts with Borgia Guards.
  4. D

heals with fire
  5. D

The Legend of Zelda: Heros of Hyrule

thanks. we just need a Twili now!
  6. D

hurts with Giga Impact
  7. D

my name isn't on the list! :bawl:
  8. D

just like PM me or something when the actual RP starts
  9. D

Offering: Female Lightningrod Pichus (Dream World) + Light Balls

my friend code is: 0561 6006 8222 you can just put me as Dr. Haxorus i didn't have room for your full username so you're just Switch on my roster
  10. D

Offering: Female Lightningrod Pichus (Dream World) + Light Balls

I have a lv.14 shiny Pachirisu female adamant and ability pickup. it knows growl, bide, quick attack and spark. someone gave it to me a while ago but i never use it. and an upgrade (item up for discussion) as a bonus.
  11. D

The Official BGMf Claim-a-Move Thread!

I claim Zap Cannon! Zap Cannon/Dr. Haxorus/30th July 2011/10:45pm (i like to have an EXACT time/date)
  12. D

hurts with your mom
  13. D

hurts with electrified toxic waste
  14. D

Name: Faleena Lakestone Fairy: Zeera Race:Kokiri Appearence: Wears green clothes like a normal Kokiri and has blonde hip-length hair normally in a braid. Also has a hematite necklace with dragonfly on it. Personality: Usually shy around new people but once you get to know her she is bubbly and...
  15. D

What order do you do the Elite 4 in pokémon B/W?

I go Shuntal, Catlin, Marshal, Grimsly.
Back
Top Bottom