cant wait to start :DDD
  5. D

Mafia Brutal Host's Mafia: All Spots Taken; Subs Still Accepted

when will we start?
  6. D

Mafia Brutal Host's Mafia: All Spots Taken; Subs Still Accepted

Re: Brutal Host's Mafia Sign-Ups count me in! call me Draganov :D
  7. D

New Pokemon Parody :D Pokemon Fight/One More Night (Maroon 5)

just made a new parody for my channel :D if you like it subscribe! thanks for the help!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAw_goGToas
  8. D

Joining GGNetwork Youtube

it has been a VERY long time since i have posted on this fourm, but i am back :D and looking for Recruitments for my youtube channel Greatest Gaming Network Channel (GGNetwork) after trying to gain a youtube team on other fourms, i came back here looking for some partners that would join my...
  9. D

The Virus Grid Battle League

haha thanks for the heads up! let me send you alink to our social group!
  10. D

well we haven't yet started the PO set up yet so wifi is the only option
  11. D

we have decided to add in PO starting December 21. rules will still apply and be the same
  12. D

sorry we dont play PO :(
  13. D

Welcome trainers to the Virus Grid Battle Page (formerly the 9 fearless gym leaders). and now reopend to be bulbagardens newest league Come sign up in our page to battle our league of 7. Sound easy right? Beat 4 of our Ace trainers to challenge me the champion Dr.J. our league uses OU Pokémon...
  14. D

Virus Grid Battle Page

ok let me get you a link as well. sorry for the wait my secretary is not available at the moment, so i am taking the possession. also as well we are still short on leaders so if there are not 5 threads to contact on the social group. defeat the ones there are and i will then have your last...
  15. D

Virus Grid Battle Page

ok hang on while i send you a link to the social group where you may contact us in each battle. and think you for being our first participant. the Social Group is still adding some other Ace trainers so we maybe shot a few. if so i will contact you via PM.
Back
Top Bottom