• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
D
Local time
1:59 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've sent you a friend request, Draco Cor. I like the Sazando family as well.:)
    Hi there, I see you are a spriter too. Do you, by any chance, need help with making your sprites transparent? Because I can help out. :)
    I should check that out because I don't know how to sprite either :O I just have some experience in image editing. You should definitely upgrade your image editor. Personally I use GIMP. It's a very good image editor that's free to use. If you're not interested in installing an image editor on your computer, there is a fantastic online image editor you can use called Pixlr. If you pick one those, tell me which one and I'll tell you how to make those images you told me about transparent.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom