• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm glad I spend most of my free time here when it comes to Pokemon fandom; Paul's much more appreciated here at Bulbagarden. :D Every time I read about the stuff they have about Paul on TV Tropes, it pisses me off. Anyway, thanks for the praise for Trifecta! I am indeed continuing it and am nearing the homestretch of chapter 19 (currently 55 pages/38k words in); life's just been a huge downer for a while and I can never write when I'm depressed or mad. I do blame the Best Wishes anime in part for getting me down because it's so terrible that it's depressing and aggravating in of itself for me. :p So next chapter's gonna be sprinkled with vague anti-BW subtext because I'm just that vindictive... and if nothing else, it inspires me to outdo the current anime with my writing.

Not sure when Chapter 19 will be done, but I DEFINITELY wanna get it done before the official two-years-since-last-update mark. That should definitely happen now, far along as I am.

... as for Ash and Paul's post-DP interaction, I try not to think about it too much. Mainly because if the writing in BW is anything to go by, I'm sure they'll utterly ruin Paul the way they ruined Dawn and Cynthia.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…