Recent content by DracoMaster121

1. DracoMaster121

Preview JN109: VS Kibana! Battle for Masters Eight!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mGGCvSZ0imA This was released a week ago with unconfirmed episode titles but if it turns out to be true Ash will lose to Raihan then go to Paul for help. The battle with Garchomp vs Dragonite is the training battle with Paul.
  2. DracoMaster121

Preview XY127: The Semifinal Full Battle! Satoshi VS Shōta!!

Mine are: Slaking Vs. Hawlucha (Slaking) Slaking Vs. Talonflame (Talonflame) Clawitzer Vs. Talonflame (Clawitzer) Clawitzer Vs. Pikachu (Pikachu) Aegislash Vs. Pikachu (Pikachu) Pikachu recalled Salamence Vs. Noivern (Noivern) Slurpuff Vs. Noivern (Slurpuff) Slurpuff Vs. Goodra (Goodra)...
  3. DracoMaster121

Well Alain has trained his Charizard extensively to be able to defeat or at least hold it's own against other mega evolutions so it's not overly surprising but Mega Garchomp should at least put up a good fight before going down. The fact Remo has made it to the Top 4 means that he has some...
  4. DracoMaster121

Pictures from the battle so far:
  5. DracoMaster121

Preview XY126: Mega Jukain VS Raichu! I Received Some Experience Points!!

So next round is in fact Top 4 going off the new episode titles?
  6. DracoMaster121

This league can still be 7 episodes: - XYZ 32: Top 16: Alain vs. Trevor, Ash vs. someone, Tierno vs. someone and Sawyer vs. someone. - XYZ 33: Quarter finals (Top 8): Tierno vs. Sawyer. Alain vs. someone. (this episode) Unknown but certainly possible: - XYZ 34: Quarter finals (Top 8): Ash vs...
  7. DracoMaster121

This battle is Top 8, they're battling for a spot in the semi-finals. The Top 8 will most likely be 6 vs. 6 but has not confirmed yet as far as I know.
  8. DracoMaster121

Is there any confirmation if this will be a 6 vs. 6 yet? If it is then Ash may decide his 6th based on what Sawyer uses. Might actually do a bit of planning before his battle with Sawyer.
  9. DracoMaster121

Preview XY120: Eisetsu Gym Battle! Battlefield of Ice!!

So it's confirmed now, final gym battle will be Ash Greninja Vs. Mega Abomasnow.
  10. DracoMaster121

Preview XY122: Satoshi Gekkouga VS Mega Yukinooh! Unleash the Giant Water Shuriken!!

What a great way to finish Ash's badge quest. Ash Greninja Vs. Mega Abomasnow
  11. DracoMaster121

Preview XY117: The Forest's Curse and the White Bokurei!

Maybe TRio catches the Phantump. "Something unexpected happens", perhaps it befriends one of their Pokémon and decides to join them.
  12. DracoMaster121

Preview XY120: Eisetsu Gym Battle! Battlefield of Ice!!

Anyone else think that Ash will lose in the first battle then have to battle Mega Abomasnow in a rematch?
  13. DracoMaster121

Preview XY070: Conclusion! Numelgon, Somewhere Over the Rainbow!!

Re: XY070 - Conclusion! Goodra, Go Over the Rainbow!! Seems like it could be a celebratory episode of Goodra's defeating of Florges and overcoming its fear of fairy types?? Conclusion, bringing its fears to an end? Perhaps "over the rainbow" is a metaphor for dawn of a new day in Goodra's life.
  14. DracoMaster121

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Preview showing Braixen, Goodra and Luxray: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M-lHN-yX-c
  15. DracoMaster121

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Also: > Goomy evolving into Goodra seems to be a rapid evolution. > No signs of Luxio evolving anytime soon. BTW, Serena pretty much takes up the whole ending: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rxiaMGmAXE
Back
Top Bottom